The Flash Channel - C0013A36E-flash-channel-promo.jpg

Hi, if you like The Flash television series, join my channel for all types of quality Flash stuff. I take the time to make my images and wallpapers so it's not just a bunch of reposts or information stolen from other channels.

Interestingly enough, I didn't want to start a Flash Channel. I had interesting info to share so I reached out to some of the existing channels that weren't really posting anything much and asked if I could send them content to build their channel but I was snubbed. One guy off his chat. It was hurtful because I run another pretty successful channel and when my subscribers reach out to me I post their stuff. Anyhow, I decided I might as well bite the bullet and launch a Flash Channel and I am going to put my best foot forward to make it quality. Thanks in advance for the support and constructive criticism is welcome.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-02-15 09:27 PM
    Sorry you had some bad experience. Best of luck with the new channel.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    05-03-15 05:40 AM