Until last week I could use/access the web version of BBM channels , since the last 02 days I am unable to log in to the web version , though i am using the same log in credentials. When I tried resetting the password I get an error saying that the email does not exist.
    I am using the same credentials on my BB10 device as well as https://blackberryid.blackberry.com.

Is any BB10 user facing the same issue ?
    04-03-18 02:47 PM
    Clear your cookies and cache on your PC. The Channels Manager page screws up a lot, it has been especially buggy since they moved it to its new URL.
    04-06-18 01:05 AM
    Just had a word with the BlackBerry help team, they said that the Web version no longer supports the BlackBerry 10 platform, the only way accessing the channels is from the handset
    Clear your cookies and cache on your PC. The Channels Manager page screws up a lot, it has been especially buggy since they moved it to its new URL.
    04-06-18 01:45 AM
    Just had a word with the BlackBerry help team, they said that the Web version no longer supports the BlackBerry 10 platform, the only way accessing the channels is from the handset
    In oher words, they made up an answer because they didn't have a solution or the BB10 browser has gotten so bad it can't use the site anymore. Edit: Yeah, they just lied to you for lack of a better answer.

Channel Manager Web Version-img_20180406_0358491.jpg
    04-06-18 01:50 AM
    I was trying log in using the PC. I think they have migrated the whole server like they have done for android and ios users.
    So BlackBerry 10 users are not allowed to use the Web channel manager to access from the Web channel manager
    04-06-18 02:01 AM
    So how do they expect BBM Channel owners with BB10 IDs to transfer ownership to non BB10 ids. This is so stupid
    06-12-18 12:22 AM
    i know , even i own a channel and i also wanted to transfer the ownership , but blackberry just doesnt bother
    So how do they expect BBM Channel owners with BB10 IDs to transfer ownership to non BB10 ids. This is so stupid
    06-12-18 02:24 AM
    i know , even i own a channel and i also wanted to transfer the ownership , but blackberry just doesnt bother
    Teach BlackBerry a lesson. Don’t buy anymore BB10 devices and stop using BB10 OS. That’ll learn em....
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    06-12-18 12:55 PM
    That , wont help
    they dont give a damn
    06-12-18 02:48 PM
    I was trying log in using the PC. I think they have migrated the whole server like they have done for android and ios users. So BlackBerry 10 users are not allowed to use the Web channel manager to access from the Web channel manager
    That's my experience also. It doesn’t recognize non-Android based BBIDs for log in at all.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-12-18 04:23 PM
    That's my experience also. It doesn’t recognize non-Android based BBIDs for log in at all.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    How about Chrome browser?
    06-12-18 06:01 PM
    How about Chrome browser?
    Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the browser, since I can successfully sign in with my Android BBID.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-12-18 08:28 PM
    so is there any solution on how to move a channel created on BB10 to a new device on Android?
    06-18-18 03:34 PM
    Haven't found a current one. A while ago, through the channel manager site, one could add an additional BBID as an additional admin for a channel. There was even a "transfer owner" function, but that never seemed to work (from what I could tell). However, none of those functions seem to be accessible anymore from the channel manager site. In fact, the site doesn't seem to even allow for sign in using a BlackBerry 10 BBID.

I wonder what would happen if one created a new BBID at that site, same as an existing BlackBerry 10 BBID that already owned a channel?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Last edited by spARTacus; 06-19-18 at 06:19 AM.
    06-18-18 08:39 PM
    Hi there. I thank that there's no solution. I owe a Channel from bb10 , and now i'm using the Key2 Android i had to create a new BBM ID, can't transfer ownership. Ive been contacting BlackBerry for a week now. What ever link they sent me to login to the Channel manager doesn't even open at all.

I really thank that BlackBerry made a mistake there.
    I rushed to get the BlackBerry Key2 bécasse i was notified by BlackBerry that Past June 27 i wouldn't be able to use it on my bb10 device. Now cant even use my Channel anymore. Sucks.
    07-24-18 06:33 PM