**Crackberry is about the most faithful when posting in BBM Channels through the years and I relied on this daily for quick news on BlackBerry Mobile and BlackBerry as a whole.

As you know, when you join a BBM channel you can mark it as a 'Favorite', and whenever that BBM Channel Posts and they are marked as a Favorite, you receive a notification in the Hub about the post (news feed). I've many of them, and granted, the popularity of the Channels has waned and not many are posting assertively as they used to (save for Crackberry! ). But as of recent (**I am running, at&t) I noticed NO notifications in the Hub, even from Crackberry! So I have to manually go into BBM Channels to catch up on those news feeds as well as a few others...

Could this be from the new transfer(s) and the strategic alliance between Emtek and BlackBerry? The migration thereof, in terms of BBM IDs going forward and not coming or going back; creating new BB-IDs, etc?

There was and is POWER in BBM Channels, and I am sure the EOL is near, but any advice/thoughts are appreciated!

**(This is happening on all BB10 devices I have..)

Posted via CB10
    03-01-18 05:52 PM
    I've noticed a recent lack of the spark on the feeds menu when new content is available. I guess that this is related.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-18 11:24 AM
    I too have been experiencing a lack of updates on my feed on the passport bb10. I've noticed this since January, we are being left behind. BlackBerry is doing a great job at messin up

No Shade Just Light!!! Silver Passport
    03-13-18 07:54 AM
    Honestly I don't think channels is going anywhere. I was on there recently and I notice alot of American channels were abandoned but there's still activity on the boards. Every day carry.. Joi...and a few others are very active. I jumped on the bandwagon when it was first launched but quickly realized that this wasn't in no way gonna compete with Instagram. Too many issues.
    03-16-18 09:27 AM