I purchased my Key 2 today at a whopping 900 Canadian, only to bring it home and realize, I paid 900 for a keypad upgrade.
    Now the Keyone had several issues with it as it had a known wifi issue.
    That blackberry was unable to resolve, speaking to them through several emails and bug reports sent! NOTHING was accomplished.
    So I got the Key2 today and I am so disappointed, plz tell me beside the new keyboard what am I getting that is worth a whopping 900 dollars.
    I am taking this phone back, I am disappointed and totally angry, that blackberry would do this!
    Each year Samsung takes the time to do major upgrades, and so does iphone and who knows which other companies!
    Are you telling me blackberry has created a 1000 dollar keyboard update and this would suffice for the new Key 2.....WOW!
    RIP blackberry, because I think I am gonna sing hymns as I cry for my dear old friend blackberry!
    guess they better name the next version Blackberry Ressurection.
    Because blackberry just died, don't try to trick me with all the wrapping and window curtain
    This is not for loyal/ solid blackberry users.
    This is a gimick!
    07-10-18 10:34 PM
    I paid 95 dollars for mine. welcomed keyboard upgrade. Oreo runs amazingly, phone runs so smoothly n reminds me of how dog slow the K1 got

I honestly don't know what ppl were expecting with this phone but, it's met and exceeded my expectations.
    07-10-18 10:42 PM
    I think the ram is the most significant upgrade followed by the processor. But I understand that for those that already own a KEYone variant, it's hard to justify the upgrade.
    07-10-18 10:43 PM
    I purchased my Key 2 today at a whopping 900 Canadian, only to bring it home and realize, I paid 900 for a keypad upgrade.
    That blackberry was unable to resolve, speaking to them through several emails and bug reports sent! NOTHING was accomplished.
    So I got the Key2 today and I am so disappointed, plz tell me beside the new keyboard what am I getting that is worth a whopping 900 dollars.
    I am taking this phone back, I am disappointed and totally angry, that blackberry would do this!
    Each year Samsung takes the time to do major upgrades, and so does iphone and who knows which other companies!
    Are you telling me blackberry has created a 1000 dollar keyboard update and this would suffice for the new Key 2.....WOW!
    RIP blackberry, because I think I am gonna sing hymns as I cry for my dear old friend blackberry!
    Because blackberry just died, don't try to trick me with all the wrapping and window curtain
    This is a gimick!
    Could you please elaborate on what it is you actually don't like about the phone?
    07-12-18 04:13 PM
    This is a gimick!
    Well said.

Best to speak the truth.

Seems like the quality control and testing is done by people like us on this forum

It's a joke
    07-12-18 04:19 PM