Some may not like it cause it’s another negative review about the Key2 but I found it much more complet and detailed that others. Like the part of how most webpages are designed for full screen and how you tend to accidentally press the Android Keys at the bottom of screen.
    08-15-18 11:22 PM
    i don't believe him for a second thay he used it for a month. let alone a week lol. his comparison between the bold9900 smile keyboards are wrong, the specing is the same, there are no gaps. his camera review is laughable. he says everything is bad about the phone, then goes on to highlight the good points. He is basically trying to do a unbox thereapy review.
    08-16-18 01:00 AM
    i don't believe him for a second thay he used it for a month. let alone a week lol. his comparison between the bold9900 smile keyboards are wrong, the specing is the same, there are no gaps. his camera review is laughable. he says everything is bad about the phone, then goes on to highlight the good points. He is basically trying to do a unbox thereapy review.
    There’s no way to know if he actually used it for a month, but he does bring up many good points.
    08-16-18 07:50 AM
    It seems like a stretch to me to believe he used it for any real length of time.
    09-27-18 09:00 AM