Is anyone aware of a BlackBerry 10 app that allows one to read and edit WordPerfect documents? Is difficult to create such an app if none exists? Even the Android app made by Corel only reads and does not edit, so maybe it's a difficult undertaking. I'd be willing to a reasonable price for a good WP editing app.
    03-30-14 05:29 PM
    Is anyone aware of a BlackBerry 10 app that allows one to read and edit WordPerfect documents? Is difficult to create such an app if none exists? Even the Android app made by Corel only reads and does not edit, so maybe it's a difficult undertaking. I'd be willing to a reasonable price for a good WP editing app.
    I think it comes pre-loaded on BB10 phones in the hidden folder with Napster, Yahoo!, and MySpace.
    03-30-14 07:03 PM
    Thanks IQ67
    04-09-14 10:10 PM
    I think it comes pre-loaded on BB10 phones in the hidden folder with Napster, Yahoo!, and MySpace.
    LOL

In all seriousness though OP - Word will open the WP files. I was the only one at the hospital that would use WP and made sure Word could open/edit them with no issues. Just the formatting was off depending on what it was sometimes.
    04-10-14 05:28 AM
    So sure last post is 2014...but...hey BB10 is still kicking around so...
    Don't think Corel ever made their Corel/Wordperfect office suite available for Smarphones (Wordperfect, Quattro Pro, Presentations, mailmerge, publish to html, publish to pdf,publish to e-book...etc...). However they dabbled a bit and have a read-only Wordperfect viewer (Android runtime 4.1),
    Painter-mobile , Pk-zip, all on pre-Android 4.3 runtimes....so they might work on BB10, but you'd have to pay to try. As one of the BB10 OS-upgrades updated the Android Runtime to 4.3.
    04-10-19 11:57 AM