where can i hire a developer to make my app??

i have some ideas
    05-18-09 12:41 PM
    I understand you might not want to reveal ALL the details, but you probably need to provide a bit of info to entice developers interest. CB has a fair share of developers as regular members so I'm sure someone will step up, just give them a BIT more info.
    05-18-09 03:05 PM
    I understand you might not want to reveal ALL the details, but you probably need to provide a bit of info to entice developers interest. CB has a fair share of developers as regular members so I'm sure someone will step up, just give them a BIT more info.
    Good Idea!
    Well, it would be a niche product for the orthodox jewish blackberry user.
    also i would expect to pay said developer, hows that for enticing interest?
    05-18-09 03:20 PM
    Hello,
    Our firm provides Blackberry application development services and would like to hear more about your project. We are a registered developer with Blackberry and one of our applications is currently the best ranked and most purchased paid application in the travel category on the App World. If you are interested, please message me with additional information.
    05-19-09 12:22 PM
    Unfortunately, I can't respond to any pm's (don't have a high enough post count). Please visit our website (I can't include a url in the post either due to a low post count). Just google Applico LLC and please contact us on the email provided on the site.

Looking forward.
    05-21-09 11:10 PM
    anyone else?
    06-11-09 02:21 PM
    Hi Yankle

I'm a Blackberry Developer and I'm willing to help on this. If you didn't get the right person yet. Please contact me through PM or email me.
    Last edited by vk.anand; 06-15-09 at 05:10 AM.
    06-15-09 12:37 AM
    Hi. I also am looking for a developer to develop my app. I don't have 10 posts yet so cannot email you through crackberry.com. If you have 10 could you please email me?
    06-15-09 07:51 PM
    Hi Adam

I 've emailed you. Please check and reply.
    06-29-09 10:35 PM
    I am also looking for an application developer to produce a simple smart phone directory with map integration and accompanying database. More details will be provided to some respondents. It would be helpful if you could direct me to samples of your work or send a video demonstration. I may not be able to reply through PM so please include your contact info if interested. Thanks.
    07-27-09 03:18 PM
    Since it seems there are plenty of people looking to find someone to develop their apps, I guess I'll say that I'm a developer willing to do work. Nothing huge or complicated as I am just one person, but if you have something small-scale, I am up to the challenge.
    07-30-09 04:09 PM
    www dot getafreelancer dot com/ is a great site
    08-04-09 12:02 PM
    hi i need a developer to for an idea about autotext.
    I cannot send pm (low post) so my contact is nospamscanon_email_it (u need to remove the underscore and add the proper carachter).
    Thanks and write in the object "developer".

Andrea
    08-07-09 07:27 AM
    Andrea,
    don't look for too many replies. Besides ComputerWolf, I didn't get any. iSpeech put me on the right path...thanks friend. I ended up going to oDesk. Good resource if you do the proper interviews. Good Luck.
    08-07-09 08:31 PM
    Hello, I dont have ten posts

Please i need a blackberry developer urgently i want to duplicate an idea on iphone to blackberry its a daily devotional..

Anyone interested please pm me or send me a message..

Cheers
    12-10-09 10:26 AM
    weblineindia.com is an offshore outsourcing firm provides web design, web site development, mobile application development for iphone, smartphones, blackberry, symbian based phones and tablet pc application.

I would like to welcome you to our best service for blackberry mobile application development.
    02-22-10 05:26 AM
    Never thought about hiring a developer. I'm going to try and learn how to myself.

I have a few idea's myself for apps and I would guess it's going to take me some time to learn just the basics, but that's half the fun.
    03-07-10 03:29 PM
    We have used similar sites to getafreelancer.com, with mixed success. In our experience, programmers on that site are not really developers-- they are programmers. You will need to provide detailed specifications for user interface, how to set up the database, etc. Seyosci, since you already have an iPhone version it would be easier for you to use one of these sites to make a Blackberry version. For others, I would advise getting an experienced developer unless you can create the specs.
    03-15-10 01:30 PM
    Weblineindia is right place for your custom BlackBerry Apps Development needs. We have BlackBerry developers which are highly skilled and professional programmers of MDS and Java Virtual Machine J2ME.
    04-14-10 12:56 AM
    Just be smart when you look for developers in outsourcing sites like odesk, freelancer, elance, etc. These sites are legitimate but you have to be smart. Never be tempted to choose the lowest bidders. Do not think that you can really cut costs if you do this. Yes you will cut costs if you are successful but if you are not, you might spend more than the allocated budget.

You are getting what you pay for. I would prefer to have quality work at the best rate. So it's best to consider to interview developers who will bid at your project. You can also check their profile for feedback and ratings from previous employers.
    10-23-11 10:46 PM
    If you need a Blackberry Developer ... Please send an email on sam (at) huskerit (dot) com
    12-20-11 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD