So I'm just looking at theme requests through out the forum, and I see alot of people requesting themes where the Icons are Team Logos, or they're People from movies, and things like that.

I personally cant make a theme with just random Icons. My icons have to represent the function theyre meant to do.

Also, Im thinking of coding a site for Blackberry Theme Developers. Basically you make a profile, And I approve your account(this prevents people who use plazmic and make themeselfs a theme with their own picture and release it) Then you can make polls(So you can say which theme should I do next?) and you can upload you OTA links on the site, and the DM links aswell, You can make a profile, have a wall for people to comment on, have a Search function and a rating system and all that jazz. Not sure If it'll work out tho, Let me know what you all think.

SP.
    04-17-09 04:25 PM
    I don't understand what you are saying about Plazmic. That is the only way to make a theme for the BB.
    04-17-09 07:19 PM
    Im saying if someone makes a theme that is a basic sample and they just changed the wallpaper
    04-17-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD