Im a first timer working on a sports app... Don't wanna get too indepth because that may ruin my idea... What are you guys vaguely working on?
    03-25-10 07:49 PM
    Something REALLY cool ;-) nah, can't say it yet. But it's an App that 'helps' you with something
    03-27-10 01:25 PM
    I'm working on an app that integrates into the BB's email to allow users to sign/encrypt/verify emails that use PGP/OpenPGP/GPG signing. A company currently makes an app that is seperate from the default BB Email application and they charge hundreds of $$$ to use it. Since OpenPGP is open source, I'm looking to port it over to the BB. And it will be free.
    04-08-10 12:50 PM
    Im working on an application that will let you record the approximate weight of your boogers so you can keep track of your total booger output (TBO as I like to call it). There will also hopefully be a feature to match the color to a color wheel so users can look at booger production by color as well. This will be helpful to people that want to provide their doctor with more information on their cumulative blood to booger ratio. I hope to call the app iBooger....

lol... just kidding... my boss tells me what to do... I have no freedom
    04-08-10 08:07 PM
    Too bad. The iBooger app sounds pretty sweet. Can you share your boogers on facebook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 11:53 PM
    I am working on a call display app... It will perform a reverse lookup on an incoming phone number and display the info on the call screen.

Price: Free
    Release Date: As soon as I get a API signing key from RIM.
    Legal Issues: Numerous

I had another topic on this in the 3rd part apps forum...

Other Post

Simulator proof of concept:

Come on guys, nobody will steal your ideas lol :P
    04-29-10 11:01 AM
    cmolson, love your app! Looks great!

Personally, my first app is Powerpoint remote controller, 'cause I can't find one working on win7 64bits, or w/o dead link, etc..
    05-01-10 08:50 PM
    I am working on a call display app... It will perform a reverse lookup on an incoming phone number and display the info on the call screen.

Price: Free
    Release Date: As soon as I get a API signing key from RIM.
    Legal Issues: Numerous

I had another topic on this in the 3rd part apps forum...

Other Post

Simulator proof of concept:

Come on guys, nobody will steal your ideas lol :P
    Just a warning: You will get sued if you release this app. I had an callerID app that displays the city name and had to remove it.
    05-02-10 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD