I have a very simple mobile site that is 100% text and I would like to put the entire site into a single, linkable file type that can be used by all devices, not just BlackBerries. I'm trying to avoid using extremely long text files because I hate reading those on tiny screens.

Anyone know how I can do this?
    05-18-09 11:24 AM
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for.... but this is an example of what I use:

http://baseballkyle.110mb.com/Radars.htm

Let me know if you need help.
    05-18-09 12:00 PM
    Um, basically what I'm trying to do is offer my site in a single downloadable file that can be easily read and browsed on any mobile device, so it would be available at any time and for people who have not very mobile friendly plans, or even for transfer to some other PDA type device. My site is basically just reference material, so the data is fairly static.
    05-18-09 12:10 PM
    I don't think what you're after exists, because of your linking requirement, or your "any mobile device" requirement...

You may want to look at possibly Mobipocket/PRC format because most ebook readers support this, perhaps, but I don't think that does linking.
    05-18-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD