The tilt app has disappeared from BlackBerry World. Does anyone know what the developer behind the app has to say about that. I paid for the app a couple of months ago, and now it's gone so I can't use it anymore. I hate that app developers can just pull their app from the blackberry app store, even if customers paid for the app. There is no way to know if an app has been pulled. This means apps can disappear from anyone's phone at any time. For phone and operating system so based on security, this is very obvious loophole and breach of trust.
    On a more related note, Refocus labs has a habit of doing shady things such as pulling apps. They also like to lie in their change logs about app updates. For example for their game Hues, they implemented a payment system that was three times more expensive and called it performance enhancements. Another lie they told was that they would update a ARKick in the coming weeks so they said. Than they waited for almost 5 months before releasing an update. Does anyone know why they have pulled tilt from the blackberry app store. I would love to know what happened to my hard earned money.

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    10-14-14 06:45 PM
    Tilt reflection is available ...and it's free
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933814

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 06:56 PM
    Tilt reflection is available ...and it's free
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933814

Posted via CB10
    Tilt reflection is not the same as the original tilt app. Tilt reflection displays only time and device information whereas tilt could display news and weather.

10-14-14 08:47 PM
    Mine shows up again :-) works well on passport

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 06:11 PM
    Hi Searchy,
    Before getting so fired up, let me explain a few things to you.

1. We've explained it many times before also that we have removed Tilt from BlackBerry World because we do not have access to the original source code anymore. There was an internal shifting of teams and unfortunately the people who left also took the Tilt source code with them. We have provided Tilt for free about 4-5 times in various giveaways and events before removing it from the App World so that everyone who wanted it could get it before it's gone. Also, if you have Tilt it doesn't get deleted from your phones.

2. Regarding Hues, the update noted explicitly stated to buy any IAP with your current coins before updating because there was a change in price. This change in prices made sense, becayse the amount of coins given at the end of a round were increased in accordance with the new prices. The new prices also give you MORE items per purchase. I know this for a fact because I am the one who made the changes as a conscious decision. As for performance upgrades. There was. If you are a developer- we used an object pooler after that update of Hues, which previously wasn't using one.

3. Also stated many times before. It is a mistake on our end that we couldn't deliver ARKick's v2 on time. Initially it was a Webworks app and we rebuilt the whole thing in native for a better experience. That, plus, we added a ton more stuff than the original update promised.

There is a reason for everything.
    11-02-14 11:57 AM
    Maybe try using the sachesi app

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 12:16 PM
    Also, forgot to mention. We put Tilt back up on sale last week because there's a lot of people like you who want it back.

Do note though; We can not fix any bugs. We can not provide you support and we can not update the app. Buy at your own risk.
    11-02-14 12:37 PM
    Finally an explanation! I don't know if you've provided the explanations elsewhere, I've looked around, search the forums and your BBM channel and could not find them. But now, after many months, the mysteries have been solved! All I ever wanted was an explanation. Customers are usually very susceptible to responses and apologies. However, customers get very riled up and frustrated when developers don't respond and no support is provided. Now that I've received an explanation, I can support your development efforts again. I know that there is a reason for everything but I did not know what those reasons were. Left to my own thoughts, I had to come up with the most likely explanations. And those thoughts just ran so those were the explanations I arrived at. Now, everything is better. I can finally rest in this mission.

11-02-14 08:05 PM
    It's there for me

Z30 Beast on Roids..
    11-02-14 08:39 PM
    Tilt App is Gone, Where Did It Go?-img_20141102_223957.png
    Tilt App is Gone, Where Did It Go?-img_20141102_224020.png

Z30 Beast on Roids..
    11-02-14 08:40 PM
    @Searchy: Threads like this usually pop up in BlackBerry 10 Apps section.

That's where they'ved been answered as well as on our BBM Channel, and app update notes.
    11-02-14 10:26 PM