When making my theme, I see that there's not a lot I can edit with the active call or incoming call screen.

Im a bit annoyed when an incoming call from one of my contacts comes in, but it doesn't say their name, just their phone number. Then I have to figure out if I recognize the number or do I let it go to VM

Also annoyed that I can't seem to change the font for incoming calls LOL

Any advice is appreciated.
    03-01-09 12:00 PM
    When making my theme, I see that there's not a lot I can edit with the active call or incoming call screen.

Im a bit annoyed when an incoming call from one of my contacts comes in, but it doesn't say their name, just their phone number. Then I have to figure out if I recognize the number or do I let it go to VM

Also annoyed that I can't seem to change the font for incoming calls LOL

Any advice is appreciated.
    Active call has probably three parts that can be changed. The icon on the top left, volume icon, I think that's all. As far as incoming call screen, only the background can be changed. Make sure all your contact numbers are entered correctly otherwise the person calling will not be identified.
    03-01-09 02:55 PM
    Active call has probably three parts that can be changed. The icon on the top left, volume icon, I think that's all. As far as incoming call screen, only the background can be changed. Make sure all your contact numbers are entered correctly otherwise the person calling will not be identified.
    Thanks. I was hoping it was simply something I could "rearrange" but I guess not

My Call log correctly identifies them, but not as its ringing. How odd.
    03-01-09 03:13 PM
    Make sure that you have the area code entered for all contacts. Even if they are local. That should fix it for you on the incoming call screen.
    03-01-09 06:51 PM
    Yeah everyone's got their area code, as this phone has an area code that isn't local to where I am

Im trying different things...I have one name that does come in, but two that didn't...maybe the BB doesn't like them. I can't blame it ^_^
    03-01-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD