Hi everyone,

I finally decided to try developing something useful for Playbook. I managed to setup the dev environment, to generate a debug token to upload apps to my PB. But it requires 2 .csj files to sign .bar-files which will be available for future side-loading.
    The flow navigated me to this page at https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/ I submitted a request and even got an auto-approval from RIM that they had got my request. They promised to send 2 emails with those .csj files within an hour but I've been waiting for 3 days already. I'm afraid that it's too late to ask for those keys. Also tried to ask for help at [email protected] - still no luck.
    The flow was lot easier for BB10 and didn't require any manual actions.

Anyway, now I'm asking are there any (probably ex-)devs which are still alive and have those 2 keys? I could share the code and ask you to generate a signed .bar-file for future distribution.

Yes, I know that we are very close to EOL on 01/04/2022 but as soon as a device won't become a brick then I'm fine and hope to develop something useful before the deadline.
    Thanks in advance.
    03-16-21 02:54 PM
    Surprisingly, there is a BB rep who still answers questions on Stack Overflow. His name is Mark Sohm and he "is a member of the Solution Architects team at BlackBerry." according to his profile on SO. With his help I've managed to fix my issues.
    03-17-21 10:16 AM
    Surprisingly, there is a BB rep who still answers questions on Stack Overflow. His name is Mark Sohm and he "is a member of the Solution Architects team at BlackBerry." according to his profile on SO. With his help I've managed to fix my issues.
    Incredible! Will definitely be following this thread closely. Thanks for all your support!
    Alexey Gurevski likes this.
    03-17-21 12:12 PM