I thought I would cut to the chase with this one. Try my best in not making it too winded.
    Google Services for Blackberry. Will we ever see it? MAYBE, but I would go on doubtful.

Rough brainstorm, WHAT'S IF, we 'Blackberry Services' were created.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/armchai...hut-up-860600/

I want to focus on point #3...
    I have been contacting various Google small vendors (as if Instagram would talk to me...) and asked if I can play with their APKs. One of the biggest items everyone uses are Google Services. What's if a hack was created of sorts that when a call out to Google Services is made, it is redirected to a Blackberry module of sorts.

This module would control what service is being called for Google Services, and tie it to a default service that is provided by Blackberry, OR, a third party solution. The ability to choose services should be open to the user to decide.

Google Services | Android Developers

I haven't had much time to play with this idea, I just woke up and was like 'write this down somewhere'...what better then a community...I don't think I have enough time to produce something like this, but it would be a GREAT compliment to 10.2.1 release.
    11-26-13 08:04 AM
    There already exists a hack to get Google services somewhat working on BB10 but it's very buggy, and it makes blackberry things not work so well for example email accounts. So a solution as you propose for BlackBerry Services sounds very good to me, as long as it gets along better with existing BlackBerry function, which the current hack does not. I had to unhack my device.
    11-26-13 12:02 PM
    How much effort would it take to do something like this, and can you do it independently of BlackBerry ? Maybe if you prove it out BlackBerry might be interested in it themselves ?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 05:09 PM
    Just to mention my two cents.

I'm fairly certain - if someone had enough available time they could rewrite the Google services API just enough to either allow it to function without being blocked. Or to create custom dead functions to allow some limited access.

A full reroute is possible but not likely as Android apps would have a hard time taking to the BlackBerry side (sandboxing).

The trick is to find out how services are blocked (com.googlr.whatever? App name? Invoke key?). From there you try excluding or changing the blockage. That would be the simplest approach. The hard part is getting time

Posted via CB from my LE
    05-06-14 11:25 PM
    Kindly look in to this viber app is not available in Q-10 and Q-5 and hdfc app also you can recently update Sbi icici and others bank app please solve the issue asap.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 12:56 PM
    Cool idea. Don't know much about how google services authenticates etc. But in theory it would probably be possible to create a native app that implements the google services api from both ends. In other words the BlackBerry android runtime would need to hook into the native services going out and thr native services would need to provide the right calls to the Google servers.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 10:02 PM