hey so i'm thinking about downloading plazmic to my computer so i can make my own themes, but i was wondering if there was any sort of viruses or stuff like that people get when they download plazmic.
    06-19-09 01:54 PM
    As long as you're downloading it directly from Plazmic's site, you should be safe. I've never gotten any viruses from doing so.
    06-19-09 01:55 PM
    one more question, what is the ease of use on plazmic?
    06-19-09 02:36 PM
    one more question, what is the ease of use on plazmic?
    +1.. ive been wanting to try this out myself.

Got a pretty sweet idea for a Larry Bird/Captain planet theme
    06-19-09 02:39 PM
    Its easy to use just a matter of making graphics
    06-19-09 02:42 PM
    Do you need any computer requirements? Like java software or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 02:49 PM
    Dont believe so everything is included to my knowledge i dont remember having to download anything extra besides device simulators if i wanted them
    06-19-09 03:21 PM
    alright so i downloaded plazmic and i started to make my own theme, and i realized i dont have any graphics to use, so i was wondering how other people make, or get their graphics??
    06-20-09 11:27 AM
    GIMP or Photoshop, both are popular.
    06-20-09 04:04 PM
    whats GIMP? and with photoshop, do you make it your self or is there a way to get graphics without making it yourself
    06-20-09 05:10 PM
    alright so i downloaded plazmic and i started to make my own theme, and i realized i dont have any graphics to use, so i was wondering how other people make, or get their graphics??
    Gimp is great, like previously mentioned. I have Photoshop, but it's a bear to learn to use...Gimp is much easier and also free.
    06-20-09 05:14 PM
    U didn't really answer my question
    06-20-09 07:09 PM
    U didn't really answer my question
    GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
    06-20-09 10:45 PM
    whats GIMP? and with photoshop, do you make it your self or is there a way to get graphics without making it yourself
    As far as I know, GIMP and Photoshop are both photo editing applications. So the answer to your question is no, graphics do not magically appear for your theme if you're using these software.

06-27-09 06:57 PM
    You can look to WikiMedia Commons for some icons to use.
    Category:Icons themes - Wikimedia Commons
    07-04-09 02:02 PM
    Just think of what you want to make a theme of and do a google search than hit images. As long as your themes are free there should be no problem. Although, it is nice to give whoever you got the pic from credit. Also, if you want to use the original icons but change the colors and such just go to start>plazmic>samples and there are tons of original things in there that are on the phone...just simply edit their colors thats what I do.
    07-05-09 02:49 AM
    ok so i made my first theme today, i was wondering how to get it onto my storm?

07-12-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD