I am creating a theme on Theme Studio 5.0 and I'm just about complete, however, I am having an issue with the BB Messenger Icon. When I create the icon and upload it to the theme and export the theme to my phone, the messenger Icon is smaller then the rest. On the home-screen and application screen. However, in the Popup menu, it's the correct size. Any input would be HIGHLY appreciated!
    12-19-09 02:40 PM
    I am creating a theme on Theme Studio 5.0 and I'm just about complete, however, I am having an issue with the BB Messenger Icon. When I create the icon and upload it to the theme and export the theme to my phone, the messenger Icon is smaller then the rest. On the home-screen and application screen. However, in the Popup menu, it's the correct size. Any input would be HIGHLY appreciated!
    welcome to the storm OS (storm 1 OS5.0 as well as storm2)! iv got the same issues, also does it for the folders, very annoying

same themes exported on 4.7 (i mean just changing the export target OS) come out fine (obv only for the storm1 that is), highly annoying, way to test things out RIM
    12-19-09 03:21 PM
    Yeah. I have the issue with BB Messenger and Application Center. I don't want to distribute this like that. Hopefully there will be something we can do to correct it. I've tried every icon size out there to no prevail though.
    12-19-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD