hey i was wondering if someone could either make this or point me in the right direction to get started and dont say go to the bb dev site and learn java i know that what i need are some solid ideas on how to go about programming it or again if someone would be so kind to make it for me and app just like this LDS Books (Scriptures) / free download only for BlackBerry

thanks ahead of time,
    thefatkid22

EDIT: or even somthing like scriptures.lds.org but offline or mobilized if that makes any sense
    Last edited by thefatkid22; 10-13-09 at 01:17 AM.
    10-13-09 12:17 AM
    any help please i know that there is a huge need for this right now there is only one solution for BB users and its not very good. i have very rudimentary java skills but would like to work with someone on getting this going
    10-24-09 11:36 AM
    You dont say what your background is, whether you have ever done any programming before. A good way to get started is to download all the sample code that comes free. Pick one of the applications, compile it and make sure it runs on your test device. Then tweak it, change the behaviour, etc. Do this with several applications that demonstrate some of the behaviour you want in your own application. This may get you going in the right direction.
    10-26-09 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD