I'm using Plazmic Theme Builder and I've moved the time, battery indicator and several other things to the bottom of the screen. The simulator wont let me test the theme because of it. Will it still work if I load it onto my phone? Could it cause problems? Thanks for any replies.

It also says : The following objects are outside the homescreen - Bluetooth on focus.

Some of the icons may be slightly cut off. Again, could this be a problem?
    02-23-09 11:48 PM
    Here's your problem. Look at the image below. As you can see all the items for the banner are at the top. Right under them is a white line. That line determines the boundary, in this case everything above that line is in the boundary. If you want stuff at the bottom of the page you need to set the Height for the max that your screen is. I use a Storm so that number would be 480 as that is the height of the screen. In the image you can see that it is set to 70. Now unless you want your full page to have a greyed out effect you need to replace the Background image with a transparent image or a single pixel image or something to the like.
    02-24-09 01:45 AM
    Ive got version 4.5, 4.6, and the .7 beta and I can't seem to get the banner any larger than 120. I want the time at the bottom and the links at the top. I can't find that whole screen banner box Any help?
    02-24-09 10:21 AM
    The "Full Screen Banner" box is to the right of the height. (See pic above).
    02-24-09 10:34 AM
    I dont have that box On any of them. All of them just have the height. 10 to 120... Same with the tabs at the top that say Application Banner, and Homescreen Banner. I don't have any tabs. It's just titled Banner
    02-24-09 10:42 AM
    Check to make sure your theme type is set to "custom." (I suggest using Plazmic version 4.6)
    02-24-09 10:45 AM
    I just opened a new one to see. It's in 4.6. It's a custom 320x240 theme. I don't know how to paste pictures or I'd show you. From the picture above: I don't have the tabs uptop, the focus icon isnt blacked out, and don't have the full screen banner box.

Is it maybe a different version of 4.6? Maybe some have it some don't?

.... Does it only work for the Bold?
    02-24-09 10:52 AM
    Thanks for your help Manchester and Bold. Im gonna start a new theme and keep this one aside for a bit. I tried going into the files and changing the size of the banner in there but it won't let me If anyone knows how I can have a theme where the time and battery indicator is at the bottom on a curve, please PM me. I'll be happy to hear from you
    02-24-09 12:37 PM
    Maybe that box isn't there for the 8300 series...
    I'm at work now, but I'll take a look in Theme Builder later tonight when I'm home, unless someone else gets back to you first.
    02-24-09 01:52 PM
    Maybe that box isn't there for the 8300 series...
    I'm at work now, but I'll take a look in Theme Builder later tonight when I'm home, unless someone else gets back to you first.
    Thats correct.. Doesn't wrrk for OS 4.5 and below.
    02-24-09 01:54 PM
    Aww dam that sucks.... Oh well. Thanks for everybodys help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 02:47 PM
    Time to upgrade to a Bold??? :-)
    02-27-09 02:36 PM
    And switch to Rogers? How dare you! Lol, I wanted the Bold actually... But I found a cellphone carrier that hasnt screwed me yet, so I'm sticking with them
    02-27-09 11:46 PM
    Where do you get a transparent image?
    02-28-09 05:30 PM
    I made it. Just open up your photo editing program and erase the background. Then save :P Some can't do it though. If you can't ill email you a small transparent pic, but it would be easier to download paint.net Free software

www.paint.net it's what I'm using in theme builder
    02-28-09 05:34 PM
    Thanks, I will give that a try.
    02-28-09 06:29 PM
    Good good . If you can't get it just ask someone to post one on a seperate thread. I'm sure almost anyone who has theme builder has a transparent .png lying around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD