Hi folks,

As I'm designing the interface for my BB10 app, I thought it would be helpful to have a photoshop template where I could do that easily (alpha masks with the screen sizes, both touch and keyboard versions).

I'm sharing the file for those who might find it useful for their own app planing development
    Photoshop template for BB10 UI design � the BlackBerry thing

Cheers
    Nuno
    bbquincar, cloverappz and mikeo007 like this.
    09-05-12 07:21 AM
    Update: included layers for some of the most common UI elements. You can copy and drag and drop to build the interface. More to come soon!
    09-05-12 11:55 AM
    Thanks, could come in handy.
    09-05-12 02:36 PM
    Thank you very much this will come in vey handy. Do u also make the icon temeplates as well I can't find any of the statndar ones yet. There only a few from the samples.
    I just downloaded this it looks great. I have a simple app on bb10 called launch codes for BB10. I�m very new to programming and dev work; just want to know how i would use this in my work.
    Last edited by quincar; 09-09-12 at 10:16 AM.
    09-09-12 09:44 AM
    Hi!
    no, I dont have icons, I also requested RIM and I think they're working on creating a package of standard icons for developers to use.
    lets wait and see
    09-09-12 03:45 PM
    that's great!
    01-30-13 06:58 AM
    check out BlackBerry 10 UI Templates | Keynote, PowerPoint and Photoshop UI Templates for BlackBerry 10 Apps

photoshop temlates aren't availalbe yet, but the keynote or powerpoint elements could be easily imported into photoshop.
    03-16-13 01:48 PM
    check out BlackBerry 10 UI Templates | Keynote, PowerPoint and Photoshop UI Templates for BlackBerry 10 Apps

photoshop temlates aren't availalbe yet, but the keynote or powerpoint elements could be easily imported into photoshop.
    $80? Maybe app development was the wrong choice lol
    03-18-13 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD