i think i posted this in the wrong forum but here it is....ive been having problems with plazmic...i just can't seem to put the Default Inbox Icon on the home screen when i do a custom on my Storm...everything else shows up besides the Inbox...at first i thought it was the icon/picture i was using but i used the default one and it still didn't work...anyone have any ideas? also my OS is .103 if that matters..thanks
    02-13-09 02:04 PM
    no one knows?
    02-16-09 10:58 PM
    this is really bugging me...it shows up on the theme builder but when i export and either upload it thru DM or OTA..the inbox doesn't show up on my home screen...only the application screen..
    02-19-09 11:35 AM
    Are you setting your icons to "USE DEVICE APPLICATION ORDER"?
    or are you having them be static(as in cant be removed from homescreen)?
    02-19-09 12:04 PM
    Are you setting your icons to "USE DEVICE APPLICATION ORDER"?
    or are you having them be static(as in cant be removed from homescreen)?
    im doing static because i don't know how to change the icons if i select the USE DEVICE APPLICATION ORDER" or the ACTIVATION would always be the first icon...would that be the problem?
    Last edited by ninjaxryder; 02-19-09 at 12:10 PM.
    02-19-09 12:07 PM
    Yes that should be the problem. Select USE DEVICE APPLICATION ORDER for all your homescreen icons. Activation icon will show but don't pay attention to that.

When the theme is loaded on your device you can change the order now for the homescreen just by going to appscreen and arrange your icons.
    02-19-09 12:22 PM
    Yes that should be the problem. Select USE DEVICE APPLICATION ORDER for all your homescreen icons. Activation icon will show but don't pay attention to that.

When the theme is loaded on your device you can change the order now for the homescreen just by going to appscreen and arrange your icons.
    omg!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! this has been bugging me for the last week!! you are the MAN!!!
    02-19-09 12:28 PM
    Yer Welcome!
    02-19-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD