Hello,
    I'm a new bb10 dev, i have 2 questions. Please help me on these
    - signal when receive a notification, and how to get data from that notification
    - how to get list of all android apps installed in device?
    Sr about my english!
    09-14-15 04:57 AM
    The easiest ways to tell which android apps are on the device:
    • Swipe from the top. If you see a "hide bar" it is Android (BUT!!!! Some Android apps disable this);
    • Install a Luncher. When you run it, you'll see the home screen of the OS the launcher is from.You also get Android behaviour. Only Android Apps will show on the app drawer.

What do you mean "signal"? Do you mean ringtone? Swipe from top > Notifications > <whatever profile you're using> > <whatever you want to make noise>.
    09-15-15 02:07 PM
    oh, thanks, but i need code example to get list android app installed on device( to build an bb app).
    and the question 1. i need code to get any notification on device, and signal( when you get a notification, my app can get it at that time)
    09-16-15 01:18 AM
    Not sure such API exists, but you could ask @BlackBerryDEV over at Twitter.
    09-17-15 07:15 PM
    - signal when receive a notification, and how to get data from that notification
    Notifications aren't readable, the only Hub messages you'll be able to read are SMS, emails and PIN messages. You'll need to subscribe to MessageService messageAdded() or messageUpdated() signal. You'll be notified of a lot of hub accounts activity, but as I said, most of them aren't readable. In other words, you'll know something is happening but you won't be able to know more about it.

QUOTE=vungocthuc;11921260]
    - how to get list of all android apps installed in device?
    [/QUOTE]
    Every app installed on your phone adds an entry in one of the files in file:///pps/system/installer/appdetails/

You can find the source of installation in those files. This open-source code use those file to determine if an app was installed legitimately (not sideloaded), you can try to understand how it can access the correct data.
    https://github.com/RodgerLeblanc/AntiPiracy

(source key will return "apk" for an Android app installed from Snap/Amazon/Google Play. Unfortunately, an Android ported app in BlackBerry World will return "AppWorld", same thing as a native app, but its "Archive-Asset-Name" key will always return a value starting with the word "android".)

Posted via CB10
    vungocthuc likes this.
    09-22-15 01:12 AM
    I would like to know that is it possible for to have a google play app on my BlackBerry Z3

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 10:07 AM
    Yes it is possible to install most of the google play store apps in BlackBerry z3.

BlackBerry z3 10.3.2.2639
    12-06-15 12:17 AM
    Hi there, I'm new to all this electronic stuff. I'm trying to figure out how to download a game for my daughter. Its called Among us. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do please? Tia
    01-09-21 09:58 PM
    Hi there, I'm new to all this electronic stuff. I'm trying to figure out how to download a game for my daughter. Its called Among us. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do please? Tia
    On what device?

If Android, then just download from Play Store.

If BB10, you're out of luck.
    01-11-21 01:02 AM