I'm a new business owner and as such, purchased a couple Bolds to go with it. We have our own little website and would like to know how to go about hiring somebody to make me a simple link that can be added as an App. Nothing crazy, just My company logo, click, and you go to my website. Any ideas/direction? This is my first post, so don't beat me up. lol.
    10-14-09 08:03 PM
    There's a way to pull that off, I can't recall the name of the app/service that does it, but I'm sure someone will drop by and fill you in. If you're new to the Blackberry thing, check out the Quicklaunch app. Its the best app I've ever used and it will also allow you to create quick shortcuts to web pages, although not in icon form. Its a must have app.

Meanwhile, my less than helpful advice will get your post back to the top of the forum.

Good luck.
    10-14-09 08:37 PM
    Is it that obvious that I'm a complete newbie? I'm thrilled to be part of this. Thanks for you advice, it is helpful.
    10-14-09 08:45 PM
    TheHoser,

Check ur PM's
    10-14-09 09:07 PM
    I'm a new business owner and as such, purchased a couple Bolds to go with it. We have our own little website and would like to know how to go about hiring somebody to make me a simple link that can be added as an App. Nothing crazy, just My company logo, click, and you go to my website. Any ideas/direction? This is my first post, so don't beat me up. lol.
    check out our PictureLink app

http://forums.crackberry.com/f97/picturelink-338081/

PictureLink let you use any picture, icon or logo to put on the HomeScreen.
    10-16-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD