Hi, i saw the post on the home page about web apps only taking three minutes to make, i tried installing adobe but it keeps crashing my system.
    Is there anyone that would be able to make a quick web app for me?
    Basically just my website in app form like they did with cb.
    05-07-11 09:13 PM
    What web site? Do you have an icon you'd like to be used for it? I managed to make one the other night. But do not know if it'd load on a PlayBook

Tutorial I used

Creating your first application using the BlackBer... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

let me know if you need more assistance
    Last edited by Tsudeily; 05-08-11 at 02:48 PM.
    05-08-11 02:46 PM
    05-08-11 05:04 PM
    I'll whip one together and give you the files to try out.. I never got the simulator for the PB to run on my crappy computer. Do you have an icon you'd like used? or a name for it?
    05-08-11 05:23 PM
    I whipped one up, let me know how it works. :S

I'm very new to developing so I'm not sure if the webworks SDK I have works for both smartphones and Tablet OS

edit: attachment removed... Sorry about that.. It definitely would not have worked.. I didn't have signing keys for it. :\
    Last edited by Tsudeily; 05-08-11 at 10:44 PM.
    FTWrath likes this.
    05-08-11 05:33 PM
    After viewing the website more, I believe this will not work with the PlayBook. I'll see what I can do still. Hopefully someone else can put one together for you if I can not get the simulator and SDK working again.
    05-08-11 05:42 PM
    the site itself does work with the playbook. Ill check it out after work and run it through a simulator. If anything Ill use my sisters laptop and mess with it.
    But I do greatly appreciate your hwlp!
    05-08-11 10:45 PM
    No problem at all.

Once I get my signing keys. I'll go at it again, if no one else has beaten me to it, and give it another shot but this time using the sdk for the tablet os.
    05-08-11 10:48 PM
    Has this been done yet? Or do you still need it doing?
    05-18-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD