First let me say that I'm a .NET guy so I'm usually on Visual Studio so this is all new to me so forgive if I use the wrong terminology. But I'm using the Native SDK IDE Version 10.2 or Momentics 2.0 ( this is really confusing but I think they're one in the same). Whenever I try to use the auto complete or choose an item from the suggested box it crashes for example I type

ImageView{
    imageSource : //This is when a auto-fill box appears if I press down or click on any item the IDE crashes

I know there is a plugin for VS but I would prefer to use the Native IDE so I can take advantage of the auto-complete feature since I'm very new to this. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?
    11-12-13 10:36 PM
    First let me say that I'm a .NET guy so I'm usually on Visual Studio so this is all new to me so forgive if I use the wrong terminology. But I'm using the Native SDK IDE Version 10.2 or Momentics 2.0 ( this is really confusing but I think they're one in the same). Whenever I try to use the auto complete or choose an item from the suggested box it crashes for example I type

ImageView{
    imageSource : //This is when a auto-fill box appears if I press down or click on any item the IDE crashes

I know there is a plugin for VS but I would prefer to use the Native IDE so I can take advantage of the auto-complete feature since I'm very new to this. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?
    Bumping this three day old thread to see if someone can answer your question.
    TheBlkGuyFrmWrk likes this.
    11-15-13 04:53 AM