Hello,

I need a blackberry developer to come forward and help me out with an amazing idea I have that is simple, and will make both of us money. I will pay you to make my idea. I obviously can't tell you what it is on this open forum.

I'm not a crazy person or an *****. I am just finding it hard to get computer programmers interested in helping. And I haven't even told them the idea, they just don't want to even hear it. I don't get it. So if you're the curious type, in to new things, and want to be the creator of a new revolution of stylistic communication then give me a message and let me know. Come on people!!!! This is it. Don't let this oppurtunity pass you by. Because trust me. When it goes big, I'm calling up everyone who didn't want to listen and letting them know what they missed out on.

StevyGP
    10-14-10 04:38 PM
    Seriously? I mean, you want part of the money for practically none of the work. Here's what you do: learn to develop apps, build your app, and make money off it. Too much work? Yeah, so why do you think someone else would do it and then give you a cut of the profits?
    10-14-10 08:52 PM
    Although I somewhat see your point from a developers side of the coin, look at it from mine. I didn't go to school for a number of years learning how computers work and how to control them in certain aspects.

Every DEVELOPER did!!!! That's what they trained for, that's what they do. So they have the skills that I need. But obviously not every developer out there comes up with great ideas otherwise all developers would be insanely rich.

So... Some of them out there obviously need ideas. That's where I come in. I PAY them to DEVELOP an idea for me. Like paying someone to construct your house or something.

I'm not asking people to do it for free at all. I stated that in my message. I also think it is a great skill that I wish I had and I know it is not easy. That's why i need someone to do it for me. But ask yourself this... What is a developer without something to develop? They need the idea. So why wouldn't I deserve the money too? I want to work WITH someone, not just use them.

StevyGP
    10-15-10 01:30 AM
    Lol, developers without anything to develop are called employees
    I understand your point, but unless you have a deep understanding of RIM's API's, I still don't see how you can be sure of your ideas.
    On the other hand, if you DO find a dev who wants to work with you on that, best of luck to you (I kinda doubt it'll happen though, for the reasons I stated earlier).
    Oh, and welcome to the site, I didn't notice it was your first post. Thanks for not getting offended, looking back my response was harsher than I meant it to be.
    10-15-10 01:37 AM
    Hello StevyGP,

I'd be happy to discuss development for your idea. My number is 603.881.9200 or you can shoot me an email at katie.meurin [at] zco.com.

Thank you,

Katie Meurin
    Zco Corporation
    www [dot] zco [dot] com
    10-19-10 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD