If you want to build and distribute a BlackBerry application but don't want to mess around with Java, you may want to consider using inForm 2.0.

You can now build your own form driven applications, databases and MicroApps(tm) for the BlackBerry using inForm 2.0 without using the Java SDK.

Once you've built your application, you can send the resulting file (.mff) file to us, and we can build you a separate ALX, COD, and JAD files so you can distribute your App. It even comes with a licensing engine if you want to build a 'paid for' app.

We've included a couple of screenshots here:

1. Device

2. PC Editor

You can download the product for trial from our site:
    Mobility solutions for the individual, team, business and enterprise - Skysoft Systems

Please contact us (support@skysoftsystems.com) with your feedback about the product and let us know if you want to get involved with our developer and reseller programs.

Sincerely,

The Skysoft Team.
    01-08-09 03:03 AM
    Hi, just a quick updateas some of you have been asking....to download this to your device you can point your BB Browser at:

http:www.skysoftsystems.com/inform.jad
    01-09-09 02:15 AM
    Hello, some of you have been asking about this error message:

"Error starting inForm: Class 'com.golink.ui.controls.ButtonControl' multiply defined."

If you get this error message it's because you have an older version of the product (mform 1) installed on your device. Please uninstall this to fix the issue.

Thank you,
    01-11-09 06:55 PM
    I purchased this product, their license portability (so it can be installed on new devices when you upgrade), the Access data connector, and phone tech support but I can't even get a response via e-mail from the sales rep (Ben) or their tech support folks! My intention was to give my employees some mobile access to our database and automate some of our data collection from the field. The software never worked correctly from day one and I have never received the tech support I paid in advance for...I've been ripped off.

I've been ripped off by Skysoft, don't let this happen to you.

Great idea, doesnt work though. Hopefully a more reputable company will develop something else similar because I'll buy 10.
    07-09-10 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD