Okay I've failed in finding the information I need... by either not providing the correct search string or thinking to logically so I come to you in possibly finding an answer.

On page 32 of the Plazmic guide:

Change multiple BlackBerry Application icons at once
    You can change some or all of the BlackBerry Application icons at once. You must first create the new icon images
    with file names identical to those you want to replace and store them in a single folder.
    1. Click the Application Icons button at the left of the Inspector pane.
    2. In the Icon list, right-click and click Change All Icons.
    3. Navigate to the folder with the new icons, then click OK. The Plazmic Theme Builder copies the files from the
    selected folder into the theme project file and overwrites any images with the same filename.
    4. To use the default icon for an application, right-click the icon, and then click Reset to Default.
    5. To update an icon for which you have modified the source image, right-click the icon, and then click Reload
    Image.
    6. To view image dimensions, right-click an icon, and then click Image Information.

The thing is I can't seem to find a listing of these icons anywhere for different versions of themes. What I mean by different versions is Zen is different from Precision. There are different icons that are on the newer devices than some of the others. There's a lot of icons that I want to change and using 4.7 you can only set them back to default and selecting show image information doesn't show the name just the dimensions. So is there a list provided somewhere that I've not been able to find after about 5 hrs of searching?
    07-29-09 10:14 PM
    From what I remember in the documentation, you need to change them once manually. Then you can block change them after that.

(But I don't know where I read that.)
    07-30-09 06:58 AM
    From what I remember in the documentation, you need to change them once manually. Then you can block change them after that.

(But I don't know where I read that.)
    Don't think you read the manually correctly. The only thing that's needed to bulk change the icons is having the names of your images the exact same as what the original file names are. Since I can find no listing of these file names it looks like I'll be going through each section of the default themes and making a list of all the icons and while I'm at it making a list of names of the composite images too.
    07-30-09 10:05 AM
    Don't think you read the manually correctly. The only thing that's needed to bulk change the icons is having the names of your images the exact same as what the original file names are. Since I can find no listing of these file names it looks like I'll be going through each section of the default themes and making a list of all the icons and while I'm at it making a list of names of the composite images too.
    I'm not at home, so I can't check, but in the Plazmic program folder, it has Samples -> Themes -> Images -> Precision 360x480 ( or whichever version you're using ), -> icons. There it will have all the icon names, such as:

application_center.png
    application_center_focus.png
    address_book.png
    address_book_focus.png

And so on... Just name your icons after the default names, right click, in Theme Builder under the apps area like you read in the manual, and click on "Change All Icons." Then go to the folder where all of your icon images are with the same names that are in the Plazmic default icons folder...
    07-30-09 11:43 AM
    I've only used the bulk conversion after I had entered in one set of icons. I didn't realize you could do it from the default icons (which are not based upon the sample files but seem to be hard wired into the program.)
    07-30-09 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD