but I have no idea how. I'm gonna post some details about my application idea, and any developers that might be interested in working on it with me should feel free to respond.

I recently downloaded and began trying out an app for brightkite. It has some good things going for it, but imo, has some major ui issues and being so reliant on its webpage makes the app less appealing, especially since it's essentially an app that is intended to be used by a mobile device.

So, I'd like to see something similar, but that is able to standalone as an application and has a more clear, direct, and focused purpose.

If anyone would be interested in brainstorming and seeing what we can come up with, please let me know. I have a number of specific ideas that I'd like to discuss with anyone that might be interested and able.

Thanks.
    05-21-09 04:09 PM
    My firm provides Blackberry development services. One of our apps is the highest rated and most downloaded paid applications in the Travel category on the Blackberry App World. I can't PM or include url's yet because my post count is too low, but please visit our website to find out more and get in touch. Just google Applico LLC and we are looking forward to talking further.
    05-21-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD