Hi I'm in trouble because for my final project I have to communicate my blackberry Pearl 8130 with my PC through the Bluetooth. I decided to use Java on both sides, however I'm totally new to BlackBerry programming and I don't know how to do it. Can you help me? I just need to send simple strings or a single char from the Blackberry to the PC, just send.

I know how to program in java, but I haven't used the bluetooth Api, how can I manage to receive those charse from the BB to the PC? I heard from some protocols and I think my BB uses CLDC, is it important?

Finally, can I use Netbeans with the BB environment and simulator, if that's so, how can I do it?

I know I ask too much but this is just a part of the whole project and I've been stuck for a long while, please help me
    10-16-08 01:55 PM
    check out bluetoothserialportdemo in jde samples..it provides all the necessary method for making serialport connection through blackberry bluetooth..
    10-18-08 04:07 AM
    check out bluetoothserialportdemo in jde samples..it provides all the necessary method for making serialport connection through blackberry bluetooth..

Thanks a lot, but will I need the RIM Key or some kind of signature to use the Bluetooth?

I just need to senda string from the BB to the PC
    10-24-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD