I was making a theme in theme builder 5.0 and hooked my BB up to my laptop to preview it twice, now I don't know how to remove the preview themes from out of my themes list. I tried the whole options then go to advanced options > Applications and tried to delete it there, still no avail as I didn't see them listed there. Anyone know what I can do? I see all my other themes BUT the previews that I want deleted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 03:16 AM
    If you have OS5, you can go to Options > Themes, highlight the theme, and just delete it from the menu. It will tell you the theme has been deleted, or that the module will be removed after the next battery pull
    03-11-10 07:41 AM
    i believe my OS is 4.7 any other suggestions out there??
    03-11-10 06:31 PM
    i believe my OS is 4.7 any other suggestions out there??
    In Theme Builder: File>Manage Themes on Blackberry>Delete the preview themes (usually PT...)
    03-11-10 07:48 PM
    or cant you go into themes on your device hit the bb key and choose delete? only on the PT ones
    03-11-10 08:34 PM
    What worked for me was to hook my blackberry up to my computer and use the desktop manager. I couldn't locate the "previewed" themes when I did that, but when I deleted another application off my phone, I noticed that it also deleted all of the themes that I had previewed.
    03-11-10 11:07 PM
    In Theme Builder: File>Manage Themes on Blackberry>Delete the preview themes (usually PT...)
    This has worked for me - I have a 8900 OS 4.6
    03-12-10 12:09 AM
    Well if your using Blackberry Theme Builder 5.0 and you want to preview a theme you just made on your BB 9630 using the preview button on the theme builder make sure your blackberry is connected, it will assign a number to it so you can go select it on your themes in your blackberry to use, now if you don't like it you must go back to theme builder and go under "manage themes on blackberry" and select the themes you want to delete; once you delete them your blackberry will automatically reboot and the themes will be gone.
    03-13-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD