Ok

P
    I

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 06:14 PM
    I believe you press shift and then enter. But don't quote me on that

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 06:27 PM
    Hold shift and press enter while still holding shift (arrow up key)
    Don't press it and then press enter or it won't work.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 06:29 PM
    Type the message before you put anything in the To field and you can use Enter as a carriage return for a new line (it doesn't say Send).

Once you put a name or number in the To field the Enter key changes to Send.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 06:35 PM
    If you do this a lot (want to start new lines) make a shortcut. Settings > Language and Input > Prediction and Correction > Word Substitution > + Add shortcut. I use cr (for "carriage return") - you use whatever you like. In the 'text match' field, just hit the enter key. Save. Now, every time you hit your shortcut, you will get a new line. This shortcut will work in text, BBM, email, etc.
    11-29-13 02:20 PM
    I believe you press shift and then enter. But don't quote me on that

Posted via CB10
    But I not see any enter button when i
    Trying to compose a text message In my BlackBerry Z10, here only send butto....?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 08:50 PM
    If you do this a lot (want to start new lines) make a shortcut. Settings > Language and Input > Prediction and Correction > Word Substitution > + Add shortcut. I use cr (for "carriage return") - you use whatever you like. In the 'text match' field, just hit the enter key. Save. Now, every time you hit your shortcut, you will get a new line. This shortcut will work in text, BBM, email, etc.
    Thanks you dear it's working , but is there is no enter key for text message in this model...

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 08:58 PM
    Dear I am facing one more problem I don't understand how to save music files from Internet. ,,
    dear can you help me to download music, give me some sites from where I can download music for free..

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 09:22 PM