Last week someone posted software or something that allows you to do all the beginner to advance programming for blackberry, including the standard operation, such as creating background & themes. Alike crackMem v2.x but with a user friendly display like windows.

All I can remember was I received it though viigo (the greates application I know around). Then, I browse it in the internet and downloaded the application from blackberry forum to my friend desktop.
    The application itself has 2 dimensional tiger in yellow & black. Unfortunately, the application was lost & deleted accidentally by my friend.
    Since I haven't able to find it everywhere in any forum I'm desperate enough to admit my stupidity & wishes someone could help me recover that particular software with the description above. The software itself was very tantalizing to be forgotten, I have to find it again... so.... as the most frequently phrase said in this forum...could anyone help me?...thanks.
    11-28-08 06:36 AM
    You are looking for 'Blackberry Master Control Program', there was a link to it on the front website, click through the previous pages of articles and it'll be there.
    11-28-08 06:49 AM
    Delta foxtrot2,
    you are the man....thanks for the help, since you are the only one that answers me in 3 forum. My gratitude.

"New-Addicted" Newbie
    11-28-08 08:22 AM
    I just tried it out the other day, icon was still on my desktop, in any case np
    11-28-08 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD