so I have downloaded this but it will not let me open it. I open it see it and before i can click on it it goes away any suggestions on how to fix this ? and that i snot the exact file name but i got tired of going back and forth trying to remember exactly what it said
    09-30-08 01:13 AM
    Assuming you are meaning Plazmic 4.6? Re-download it and try again, sound like your file got corrupted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 01:18 AM
    i downloaded plazmic_4_2.exe and 4_5.exe and am having trouble with both, it seems to start to open and I see the window pop up but them it's gone as quick as it started
    09-30-08 01:32 AM
    Sound like it may be your PC to me... Have you tried a reboot?
    09-30-08 02:25 AM
    Ok so what happened was I had a corrupt file and it wouldn't let it install I am downloading 4.5 as I sm typing this and hopefully tonight after work I can actually get started making a theme now that I have wasted a whole weekend and gotten all sorts of ticked off thanks for all the info and ideas

09-30-08 03:31 PM
    Download 4.6 instead, more options. Google my screen name for my blog and you will find it.

09-30-08 03:43 PM
    ok so the downloads from the plazmic site were not finishing I just finished downloading 4.6 and now it works thanks for the help
    10-01-08 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD