Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me out / or have run into the same problem and have a solution.

I have got the emulator service talking to the webservice but when I deployed it to a physical device I don't know if the service is running because
    1. I am unable to send notifications to the phones display
    2. The server is not picking up any requests from the device.

I suspect this maybe a security profile issue on the device but are at a loss on how to fix it properly. (this is only a hunch though)

If there is anyone who can help me figure this out I would really appreciate it as i am banging m head against a wall here.

Thanks Guys.
    03-01-11 07:34 AM
    Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me out / or have run into the same problem and have a solution.

I have got the emulator service talking to the webservice but when I deployed it to a physical device I don't know if the service is running because
    1. I am unable to send notifications to the phones display
    2. The server is not picking up any requests from the device.

I suspect this maybe a security profile issue on the device but are at a loss on how to fix it properly. (this is only a hunch though)

If there is anyone who can help me figure this out I would really appreciate it as i am banging m head against a wall here.

Thanks Guys.
    IT's probably best to add some logging to your app, and then check the system.out logs on the device ( ALT+LGLG).
    03-01-11 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD