They owe me well over $2,000.00 and now everytime I log into mobireach I get "We're sorry, the service is currently unavailable"

When I click on Help I get "We're sorry, the service is currently unavailable"

When I go to mobihand and click on contact support I just get a blank screen.

So basically the is absolutely no way for me to contact them.

I seriously hope they have not stolen my $2,000.00

This issue has been going on for over a week, so it's not just a temporary issue.

Can any other developer still log into their mobireach account?

Does anyone know a phone number or email address for them?
    09-04-12 08:30 PM
    09-04-12 09:46 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-742855/

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-money-682042/

Try [email protected] and [email protected].
    If that doesn't work, try twitter.
    If all else fails, there's always small claims court.
    Thx for the links (although 1 has no response and the other is really old).

Thanks for the emails I will try those right away.

Are you a mobireach developer? Can you access your account?
    09-04-12 09:50 PM
    Thx for the links (although 1 has no response and the other is really old).

Thanks for the emails I will try those right away.

Are you a mobireach developer? Can you access your account?
    Links were mostly for background info. Mobihand has been in a lot of trouble over the last year.
    I can't access mine either, same error.
    They probably didn't file bankruptcy tho, they'd have to notify their creditors (aka, us).
    09-04-12 10:38 PM
    Links were mostly for background info. Mobihand has been in a lot of trouble over the last year.
    I can't access mine either, same error.
    They probably didn't file bankruptcy tho, they'd have to notify their creditors (aka, us).
    Oh I see. Thx.

That's not good to hear (but good they are not bankrupt Yet).

I have emailed them, I'll report back if I hear anything...
    09-04-12 10:43 PM
    They do not reply either to me or to my attorney.

My developer account has been deleted.

My lawsuit against MobiHand has been going on for several months, however, they defaulted even on the court settlement.

The current debt is $20600
    09-05-12 12:34 AM

My lawsuit against MobiHand has been going on for several months, however, they defaulted even on the court settlement.

Have you identified any assets they have for you to get a lien on?
    09-05-12 12:40 AM

Ouch that is really not good. Sorry to hear that.

I had my payments on hold and everything was fine. As soon as I requested a payment I can no longer login. That can't be a coincidence. Grrrr....
    09-05-12 12:50 AM
    They owe me money too. This bites.

I will never trust another 3rd party app store again.
    09-07-12 10:07 AM
    jmon.
    When you decided to republish your apps, it was obvious that MobiHand was paying only small debts, their large debts were/are still outstanding.

As you can see from any credit history report, for example, Experian reports a debt $163976 with only $71225 collected/paid.
    09-10-12 11:51 PM
    Supposedly they are NOT going out of business, just shutting down the storefront. HOWEVER it's just a matter of time.
    09-12-12 12:27 AM
    09-14-12 07:51 AM
    It's a chapter 7, they're looking to liquidate.
    09-14-12 09:14 AM
    I am also a developer. I cannot log in, their domains no longer work. What can be done now? They owe me about $5000. Should we, the developers, act together? Should we form a group? Provide some information to somebody? Send requests? Apply? Register?
    09-25-12 03:20 PM
    I am also a developer. I cannot log in, their domains no longer work. What can be done now? They owe me about $5000. Should we, the developers, act together? Should we form a group? Provide some information to somebody? Send requests? Apply? Register?
    They filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Are you on their creditors' list?
    See here
    Company Bankruptcy Information for MobiHand, Inc.

Normally you should start receiving notices from bankruptcy court/bankruptcy attorney/trustee about their bankruptcy procedure. Check your postal mail.
    09-26-12 09:23 PM
    I did receive something in the mail about it. However since I am not in the states it basically told me since they don't appear to have any assets there is nothing I can do.

Is that really the case or is there anything at all we can do?
    09-26-12 09:33 PM
    There's probably nothing you can do... I suppose you could try to hire an attorney to pierce the LLC and sue the owners personally, but I don't know if that's viable.
    !!! NOT LEGAL ADVICE !!!
    09-26-12 10:35 PM
    They filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Are you on their creditors' list?
    See here
    Company Bankruptcy Information for MobiHand, Inc.

Normally you should start receiving notices from bankruptcy court/bankruptcy attorney/trustee about their bankruptcy procedure. Check your postal mail.

I just logged into business-bankruptcies.com and no, I am not on the creditor's list. I emailed Scott J. Sagaria a few days earlier because that was the only contact I could find in this case, I described my situation, but no reply.

I am not from the US, but for me this is simply impossible for a company to defraud people's funds and then "nobody can do anything" and "nobody is responsible". Not going into more details here because we all know how it all happened and what MobiHand has been announcing all the time before they filed for bankruptcy. From my knowledge, it is better to join forces against a company than act separately.
    09-27-12 09:14 AM
    Did you try contacting the US Trustee?

I'd recommend you contact an attorney in the United States.
    09-27-12 09:27 AM
    I just logged into business-bankruptcies.com and no, I am not on the creditor's list. I emailed Scott J. Sagaria a few days earlier because that was the only contact I could find in this case, I described my situation, but no reply.
    They owe 5K to you and you're not on the creditors' list? Strange.
    I don't think they can conceal anything from the bankruptcy court.
    Read here when and how to report a bankrtuptcy fraud
    U.S. Trustee Program/Dept. of Justice - Report Suspected Bankruptcy Fraud
    09-28-12 12:23 AM
    Thanks; I have emailed [email protected] a few days ago and described this case asking for advice, but no reply yet.
    09-28-12 06:01 AM
    Mick2

Have you tried to contact
    Welcome | OISV - Organization of Independent Software Vendors
    and
    ASP - Association of Software Professionals | Independent Software Developers, Vendors, Distributors

This case shows a dangerous trend: any reseller, any payment processor can at any time withhold developers' payments, spend the developers' money and then file for bankruptcy dismissing all civil lawsuits.
    09-29-12 09:51 AM
    I am pretty sure they owe me some money too. However, I do not know exactly how much because I cannot login into the developer portal...
    Keep us updated.
    10-11-12 08:02 AM
    I am pretty sure they owe me some money too. However, I do not know exactly how much because I cannot login into the developer portal...
    Keep us updated.
    Same with me, but fortunately I was getting individual emails with every purchase. I was able to filter these "You Have a New MobiHand Order" messages, download all of them as files, and process these files with a simple awk script that ultimately produced a nice list of all purchases with dates, prices, and all other information. Easy to import into a spreadsheet app. I can share the script if anyone needs it.

Have you tried to contact OISV (Organization of Independent Software Vendors) and ASP?
    I described the case to the U.S. Trustee Program and to OISV, but got no reply.
    10-12-12 05:16 PM
    I only just found out about this a couple of days ago when I tried to log into my vendor account and discovered the websites are completely gone, at which point I ended up discovering they filed for Chapter 7. I then checked the list of creditors and there is a "JC Designs" listed which I am wondering if it should be my vendor name, JB Designs. Either way I've not received anything in the mail concerning the matter. I've also attempted to contact the attorney listed, but so far have received no response.

So... we (vendors) were in agreement with Mobihand that they would sell our products and retain 30% of the profits, to which the remaining 70% was to be turned over to the us (vendors). Customers purchased and paid for our products, therefore we were entrusting Mobihand with OUR money, which they kept.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this the legal definition of embezzlement?
    10-23-12 08:05 AM
36 12