Just a heads up for devs that need voice acting, Foley (Foley is the reproduction of everyday sound effects which are added in post-production to enhance the quality of audio for films, television, video, video games and radio) and sound production/post production. I am looking to fill out my portfolio, and as a BlackBerry fan I want to give BB devs a boost to help with the development of apps and games, and I will help out with other projects that aren't BlackBerry related as long as you are truly Team BlackBerry. All work will be provided for free to devs, however Foley work may incur costs that I cant cover, for instance if a client needs a bowling ball dropping onto a concrete pad, I don't own a bowling ball and would need to buy it.

I own a full digital sound production studio with the capability to produce single sound effects, full track ambient soundscapes, music post production and editing, movie Foley tracks, voice acting in a range of accents, ages and styles as well as traditional voice over projects such as radio announcer vocals, the famous "movie teaser announcer", boxing ring announcer, monster truck announcer and far more than I can list.

You can get in touch with me via pm, Twitter at @BBSuperAbuser, or by BBM pin: 24EC9776 Just keep in mind, I am not adding people on BBM who are "just looking for friends", so don't waste your time.
    BCITMike and LoganSix like this.
    11-07-13 09:10 PM
    Thanks for helping our devs out!
    11-08-13 05:50 PM
    No worries. I know that being a small developer limits your budget big time. I want more apps on BB10, and if this helps bring em, then that's what I'm looking to do.
    11-17-13 07:12 PM
    Very nice to know this kind of resources are available for BlackBerry device. Thanks.

Post via CB Z10
    11-17-13 07:34 PM
    An example of my work. Keep in mind that it's a mockup, a rough draft, if you will. The final version will have original animated artwork, cleaner audio and sfx, with reworked dialogue.

Posted with love, from QB-NN.com
    11-29-13 05:03 PM