Well, by any method (momentics, webworks, console) I was unable to generate a signed app to run no any bb10 device. I can generate debug token without problem (webworks and console gives the same error described in title), but at the moment of sign the app, neither option is useless. I searched in Google and find not solution to my problem. My PC is running windows 7 ultimate 32bits, and Im developing in Webworks 2.0 and Netbeans 8, too i have instaled java 1.6 and 1.7. I hope u can help me. Sorry for my BAD BAD english.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 03:37 AM
    No problem.

The CSK password is the special password you setup when you created your signing keys. It is telling you that password is invalid!

When you signed up for the keys, did you get the 10.2.1 keys or the 10.2 and earlier?

You need to sign your apps with your Vendor name and Password exactly as entered including caps and characters.

Even if all this fails - I can help show you how to sign your application from the command line. But without the CSK password - it won't help anyway.

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-14-14 10:55 AM
    No problem.

The CSK password is the special password you setup when you created your signing keys. It is telling you that password is invalid!

When you signed up for the keys, did you get the 10.2.1 keys or the 10.2 and earlier?

You need to sign your apps with your Vendor name and Password exactly as entered including caps and characters.

Even if all this fails - I can help show you how to sign your application from the command line. But without the CSK password - it won't help anyway.

Posted via CB from my LE
    I do not remember when I record selection take me to get the keys, Can I browse to find it somewhere? I'm pretty sure I record selecting 10.2.1, but would be best check it. Here is the image showing an attempt to sign the apps and the error showing.
    Attached Thumbnails Error Sing Apps: The specified SCK password is no valid-errorsingappwebworks.jpg  
    04-14-14 11:24 AM
    OK that doesn't look like the standard password rejection to me...

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...d/td-p/2786591

In his case - he was creating the signing keys using his BBID (new age method). And his password was longer than 10 characters.

The other long shot ideas are to check your version of JRE against the blackberry recommendations. You could try regenerating new keys (assuming you haven't started relying on these ones). And try using passwords for your bbid + vendor pass code that are 6-10 char long.

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-14-14 12:35 PM
    OK that doesn't look like the standard password rejection to me...

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...d/td-p/2786591

In his case - he was creating the signing keys using his BBID (new age method). And his password was longer than 10 characters.

The other long shot ideas are to check your version of JRE against the blackberry recommendations. You could try regenerating new keys (assuming you haven't started relying on these ones). And try using passwords for your bbid + vendor pass code that are 6-10 char long.

Posted via CB from my LE
    OK, I've generated many times bbidtoken.csk, always I change the key for one of 8 characters (numbers and letters) and return to generate the buildtoken without problem, buterror at time of signing app persist. I have 2 versions of JRE, 1.6 and 1.7, the 1.7 is required to use the NetBeans IDE 8.0 version, 1.6 is for The blackberry requirements. Can I set this default 1.7? How could I find and change that?
    04-14-14 01:15 PM
    Effectly, after run java -version command i cmd I watch that this point to 1.7, no 1.6 how is required. How can I change this? Could be this my problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 02:40 PM
    I can't answer that one for certainty. I'm pretty sure just reworking your environment variables will do the change - java may have a version selection tool somewhere. But I haven't had to do that before.

Posted via CB from my LE
    gosw likes this.
    04-14-14 04:36 PM
    I had the same issue some months ago. Tried everything, but at least the solution was talking to BBRY developer relation team. After a few days they could fix the problem and I could go on. Don't ask me what was wrong, but I had to make new signing keys and gave them to Mark. He fixed it on vendor portal and server.

the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
    gosw likes this.
    04-14-14 06:20 PM
    Ok, manipuling path variables in windows system I managed stablish java 1.6 how first option! But now webworks doesnt run, well, run the deimon in console, but localhost:3123 isnt execute in the browser. -.- This is so frustrating.
    04-14-14 07:10 PM