The company I work for has an exchange e-mail that always worked with Blackberry. For security purposes they made some changes and now when you login you come to a login page to login a second time to get to your e-mail.

Now we can't receive e-mail on our BBs any more. Does anyone know of any work around or app that might be useful in this situation. I really can't stand not having it on my phone. Most of us went to personal e-mail which is just aas unsecure so it really was counter productive for them. In my opinion anyway.

Thanks for any help.
    01-04-10 03:49 PM
    What changes did they make? How are you accessing email?
    01-11-10 10:01 PM
    What changes did they make? How are you accessing email?
    I can access my email via Outlook or webmail. Outlook from my company laptop or webmail from any computer. However, when I use webmail, like pop3, I use the login page and login, but instead of going to my mailbox I go to a new login page and have to input my user name and password a second time before getting to my mailbox. It is the same with every employee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 10:29 PM
    so you're not using BES to get email. Have you tried using BIS through AT&T, either pop3 or imap? here

(The double login is most likely a configuration in IIS using forms base authentication instead of windows integrated authentication)
    01-12-10 08:49 PM
    so you're not using BES to get email. Have you tried using BIS through AT&T, either pop3 or imap? here

(The double login is most likely a configuration in IIS using forms base authentication instead of windows integrated authentication)
    Yeah, I use BIS right now. It won't work through the double login. I get my personal mail through it. We have BES at work, but only coordinators and management have it. They send email through my personal mail now except corporate emails.

01-12-10 09:11 PM
    Yeah, I use BIS right now. It won't work through the double login. I get my personal mail through it. We have BES at work, but only coordinators and management have it. They send email through my personal mail now except corporate emails.

sorry, I'm not sure where the double login is coming from. I'm the BES/Exchange/IT administrator and I have my own phone using BIS to get email using imap. Email is setup using verizon's bis server (for my website, company email, and gmail) there are no logins on any of the accounts, not sure where you're getting double logins except if you're using an internet browser for web mail instead of connecting directly to imap.company.com or pop3.company.com
    01-14-10 09:26 PM
    sorry, I'm not sure where the double login is coming from. I'm the BES/Exchange/IT administrator and I have my own phone using BIS to get email using imap. Email is setup using verizon's bis server (for my website, company email, and gmail) there are no logins on any of the accounts, not sure where you're getting double logins except if you're using an internet browser for web mail instead of connecting directly to imap.company.com or pop3.company.com
    Yeah, double login is when I access through webmail in a browser including the browser on my phone. You do not have to login through BIS, but you do have to give it your login info when you set it up. So the push works with your e-mail login or you could have anyone's email sent to your phone. So, I assume when the BIS try's to access my account with my login it only gets to the second login page and never to the mailbox to push mail to the phone. I am not an IT guy though, I am a numbers guy, so this is just my guess as to the problem. It worked before we had the double login now it does not.

01-15-10 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD