I purchased Lorex surveillance cameras but requires ActiveX to be downloaded. If there a way to do it? Lorex cannot help here.
    03-22-09 02:24 PM
    >.< your probably gonna have to use a actual computer. Been their regarding D-Links Internet Cameras.
    03-22-09 02:46 PM
    why not get a slingbox and have the cameras send the video that way?
    03-22-09 07:49 PM
    I purchased Lorex surveillance cameras but requires ActiveX to be downloaded. If there a way to do it? Lorex cannot help here.
    There HAS to be a BlackBerry app that supports Lorex!

Neither Mobiscope or MobileCamViewer support Lorex products!

I own the Lorex LH318321C8B and have it all installed and live on the web, ect, ect, ect and still have YET to find ANY BlackBerry viewer that supports Lorex systems, which is crazy!

There has to be SOME way to do this, I'm open for ANY suggestions!
    04-19-10 01:40 PM
    Lets move this thread to the Developers Forum, maybe the programmers the frequent Crackberry can give it a shot?
    04-19-10 01:52 PM
    lets move this thread to the developers forum, maybe the programmers the frequent crackberry can give it a shot?
    thank you!
    04-19-10 01:52 PM
    I wonder if the Webkit browser that RIM is working on that is expect possibly as soon as this summer will be able to do it? Probably the OS 6.0, that is expected to support Flash & HTML 5.0 should support it.

BUT hopefully our developers can help. Fabian, CMY, EPIC, Lone Dwarf, etc, you guys know anything about security cams?
    04-19-10 01:59 PM
    Web Browser Remote Access Software

• Internet Remote Functions - View, Search & Playback, Back-up and Setup
    • Microsoft Windows XP, Vista Compatible
    • Free Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) service keeps you connected anywhere all the time

You can probably view it via your phones browser. It has either a domain name or an ip you go to.
    04-19-10 02:01 PM
    Web Browser Remote Access Software

• Internet Remote Functions - View, Search & Playback, Back-up and Setup
    • Microsoft Windows XP, Vista Compatible
    • Free Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) service keeps you connected anywhere all the time

You can probably view it via your phones browser. It has either a domain name or an ip you go to.
    If it were that easy, I would not have posted here asking for help.

The IP with port nor my DDNS addy with port will open in the native browser, Bolt or Opera.

Viewing CCTV cams from a DVR will require an application be installed on the BlackBerry to view the streams because BlackBerry does not support ActiveX.

Lorex provides an app for the iPhone and Windows Mobile, but no love for the BlackBerry.
    04-19-10 02:10 PM
    I wonder if the Webkit browser that RIM is working on that is expect possibly as soon as this summer will be able to do it? Probably the OS 6.0, that is expected to support Flash & HTML 5.0 should support it.
    I guess anything is possible, but knowing what I know about how these streams work, it will require a video decoder to properly render the stream from the DVR.

Just makes me mad that Lorex supports the iPhone and WinMo and the two major CCTV apps for BlackBerry don't support Lorex.

Lorex is one of the "major players" in the CCTV world and Blackberry is a "major player" in the smartphone world.
    04-19-10 02:15 PM
    we have a cctv app over at Total Control - www dot totalcontrolapp dot com. Currently we only support some Lorex ip cameras although we do support other dvr manufacturers directly. if someone wants to give us remote access to their lorex dvr we can take a look to see if we can add direct support for it. use our contact us page on our website www dot totalcontrolapp dot com if interested. thanks.
    07-06-10 04:43 AM
    we have a cctv app over at Total Control - www dot totalcontrolapp dot com. Currently we only support some Lorex ip cameras although we do support other dvr manufacturers directly. if someone wants to give us remote access to their lorex dvr we can take a look to see if we can add direct support for it. use our contact us page on our website www dot totalcontrolapp dot com if interested. thanks.

I have this exact 8 channel Lorex "EDGE" CCTV DVR LH318321

8 channel security dvr with H,264 high performance compression, remote viewing and mobile viewing , LH318321, LOREX | LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC. | Wired Products - CCTV Security Observation Systems, Security Cameras, Surveillance DVRs

Please let me know what you can do for me, I'm tired of everything being developed for the iPhone and us BlackBerry owners being left out in the cold!
    07-07-10 02:54 PM
    Hi Duyos & other posters, could I ask if you got anywhere with this yourself please? I have a similar problem and have just posted to http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/#post8468658 with the heading Looking for ActiveX control app to view IP Camera on Torch or Playbook
    05-13-13 04:46 AM
    You will need to ask Loren what mobile apps are supported.

Usually they seem you asee or whatever it's called

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD