Hi all,

I have bought my Playbook a year ago to help me with my coaching duties. I quickly realized that no apps were able to really help me out. I can honnestly say that I have tried them all (from coaching to managing apps)...

I then, started working on what should be the best coaching app. I discussed about such app with different type of coaches for different type of sports (boxing, hockey, soccer, gym, swimming, baseball, etc.).

I now have something quite solid, something that would suit the needs of everyt kind of coaches out there (and there is a demand for it).

If anyone is interested in working on such project, let me know!
    03-24-14 01:20 PM
    Ok I have passed along your request to some of my developer friends, BUT I will warn you I'm not sure how much interest there is in the PlayBook as a platform anymore. Perhaps you would have better luck looking for a BB10 app developed. BUT good luck.
    03-25-14 10:08 AM
    Hi steph,

I had similar experiences with a type of app that wasn't available on BlackBerry so I developed it myself. If you like contact me via BBM (2AA67C67) to share ideas.

Kind regards,

Jens

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 04:37 PM
    Hi steph,

I had similar experiences with a type of app that wasn't available on BlackBerry so I developed it myself. If you like contact me via BBM (2AA67C67) to share ideas.

I'd like to be able to play along with it and develop it myself... But I realize that even if a have a basic knowledge in programming (and I say very basic), the task is huge and there is not much real documentation for beginners...

Kind regards,

Jens

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by steph_briere; 03-27-14 at 10:00 AM. Reason: modifying it
    03-27-14 10:00 AM
    I would love to develop it myself and i'm trying but there is so much in there and I have very limited knowledge in programming. I contacted a few people to make it happen...

Most of them are very enthousist about it and want to help but the lack of free time is always.

I then tried to find someone to do it, but they can't estimate the costs...
    03-27-14 10:02 AM
    I would love to develop it myself and i'm trying but there is so much in there and I have very limited knowledge in programming. I contacted a few people to make it happen...

Most of them are very enthousist about it and want to help but the lack of free time is always.

I then tried to find someone to do it, but they can't estimate the costs...
    Ah yeah it is never good if they can't estimate.

I can help prod you in the right direction too. If you want a hand learning to develop - send me a message with your PIN and I can invite you to a development group on BBM for new developers.

If you just need a hand coming up with a quote - I can help here too. If you have lots of details - and you may want to send those to me privately too so no one can steal them - I can help you come up with a ball park and get you in the right direction.

It ultimately comes down to the triangle. Cost, Quality/Features or Speed. The more you want of one the more it impacts the others.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-27-14 08:12 PM