So it looks like I won't be getting a Verizon phone after all.

I opened an App world account back in January and shortly after that I sent them my personal information along with my app on the same email(mistake #1)

Since then, I never received any account info. On April 12, I sent Developer Relations an email about my App World status and how I won't be getting a red LE device, but an off the shelf Verizon device from another email from developer relations. In a return email several days later, she explains that they will only ship them out mid April. I'm fine with that, but I haven't received any info on my account. I assumed everything was fine. (mistake #2)

A little over a month, I sent another email about the status of my app and I received an email that the program was over and the phones were already shipped! I was speechless. With several emails back and forth, she tells me that all I have to do is re-send my personal info again and resubmit the same app since it was on file that I filed for a new account and filled the developer trade in form all within the time frame. It took me several days to get it all corrected with blackberry as it took me a while to understand the proper procedures of opening an account, then sending the personal info, then waiting for account approval,and then submitting a new app then waiting for app approval.

So I finally send her another email and now she says it's too late to get a device. And she wants proof of the original email I sent to blackberry with my personal info. This is after she says all I have to do is do the approval procedures over. I searched and I simply didn't save any emails passed the April time frame. Not even the original emails from Blackberry asking for personal info in January.

I have run out of options here. Anyone have any ideas on what I should do? The app I have sent is on version 1.3. The original is 1.0 back in January. I continued to work on it all this time. Maybe that was a mistake as well.
    06-26-13 07:15 AM
    I would take this as a learning experience, and to be a little more persistent and cautious from your end.

The mistakes made if they were in dead mistakes seem self inflicted, not saving info, not following up in normal time frames.

keep your head up, continue to develop and enjoy the environment, and wait for the next opportunity, because it comes off as you just did it for the free device.
    06-26-13 08:04 AM
    It's why I'm pointing out my mistakes. This all happened shortly after hurricane Sandy and I've been working two jobs to replace the hvac unit since my insurance refused to cover flooding. I'm just upset at the fact they said to re submit all the information again with the original app and I would be fine. Only to change their minds after I'm given the an all clear.
    06-26-13 08:45 AM