I need help with what I think should be simple code. I am not familiar with coding in any language and am trying to create a simple app for a math problem (if this was a TI Calculator I could do it). I can understand what is happening when looking at codes but I have no clue how to use the syntax or anything but here's what I'm looking to do...

I need 7 input boxes (for numbers)
    Titles: Dept 16, Dept 65, Dept 20, Dept 75, Dept 87, Tech Sales, Goal.

I need 5 boxes with the following titles
    PPP%, Service%, Total Services, % to Goal, $ to Goal

I need the code to take (Dept 20) / (Tech Sales - Dept 16 - Dept 65) and place the total in the PPP% box

I need it to take (Dept 75 + Dept 87) / (Tech Sales - Dept 16 - Dept 65) and place the total in the Service% Box

Total services box = Dept 20 + Dept 75 + Dept 87

% to Goal = Total Services / Goal

$ to Goal = Goal - Total Services

It doesn't matter how much of the screen is really used or if the input boxes are on one screen and the totals appear on a new screen. I also have all of the stuff to compile and just need the source code so I can see how this works and then if needed change some items.

Can anyone help - This is simply for my use and not for any type of distribution or school project (been asked that in the past)
    12-09-10 08:05 AM
    Dear Viper1997:

Do you still need this program written ? I can do it for you (free). Please contact me at rapanui21@yahooDOTcom

Mike
    04-07-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD