Has anyone read this book? i just bought it on amazon and I wanted someone's opinion about the book

Amazon.com: Beginning BlackBerry Development (9781430272250): Anthony Rizk: Books
    12-15-09 11:00 AM
    I didn't even know it existed, as of for the description of the book I think this is more for people with at least the basics knowledge of java, might get it at a later point sounds interesting
    12-15-09 01:32 PM
    I didn't even know it existed, as of for the description of the book I think this is more for people with at least the basics knowledge of java, might get it at a later point sounds interesting
    yeah i didn't know of its existence since two days ago. I saw it a Barnes & Nobles.
    12-15-09 04:28 PM
    I paged through it at Barnes & Nobles a few weeks ago. It seems like a solid book for beginning Blackberry development, and goes into some interesting topics, like using your device's GPS location functions. Not super advanced, though.
    01-12-10 10:25 AM
    I paged through it at Barnes & Nobles a few weeks ago. It seems like a solid book for beginning Blackberry development, and goes into some interesting topics, like using your device's GPS location functions. Not super advanced, though.
    there is also a second book from same publisher and author which is Blackberry Advanced development. I saw it in another barnes & Nobles, i Glanced through it and I saw stuff about handling media and GPS
    01-12-10 02:52 PM
    I think this is an excellent resource for any developer starting out. Once you get into the thick of things however, there's a lot of self-discovery and much value to be obtained from RIM's knowledge base articles.
    01-20-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD