Hi Crackberry! So recently I made an app on the blackberry app generator site and I want to publish it so i can use for a persona use and others at my school can use it. It's a Meme page of the school and its sort of like ifunny for my school. I made a vendor account but can I be a developer? I'm only 15 so obviously I don't have an ID yet but I have my passport. Can I use a passport to verify a vendor account to be approved. Or do you have to be 18 and older to develop. Please help me understand thanks!
    12-08-12 04:08 PM
    Not sure about that, it would be best to ask RIM. You could tweet the question to them at @BlackBerryHelp or @BlackBerryDev.
    I personally did not have you give any ID
    12-09-12 10:10 PM
    Hi Crackberry! So recently I made an app on the blackberry app generator site and I want to publish it so i can use for a persona use and others at my school can use it. It's a Meme page of the school and its sort of like ifunny for my school. I made a vendor account but can I be a developer? I'm only 15 so obviously I don't have an ID yet but I have my passport. Can I use a passport to verify a vendor account to be approved. Or do you have to be 18 and older to develop. Please help me understand thanks!
    For which platform is it build ? Playbook OS or OS5/6/7 ? For both the os'es you can install apps without an appworld account, by simply creating an 'ota' downloadlink (using dropbox)
    12-17-12 12:13 PM