Hi Guys,

Starting having a look at BlackBerry App development via Cascades. Do you have any app ideas or something I can try (something a bit more complicated than Hello World).

Hit me up!
    12-08-14 06:39 AM
    How about porting an already existing app from a different platform? You'd have the chance to poke in other's people's code and wouldn't have to start from scratch. I could imagine ScummVM for instance would please a few Berries :-).
    12-08-14 12:38 PM
    How about a internet filter app.

Similar to K9 for android.

In my religious community this would sell big time. (they also are big BlackBerry users)

There isn't one that exists yet for BlackBerry.

It's all yours!!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 08:52 PM
    very interesting

From my Z30
    01-14-15 08:55 PM
    I'm not a developer but always a big bb fan and very much in support of your work. Regarding a good Internet filter, I think it has been overlooked way too long. In my religious community I know many who switched from BlackBerry years ago due to the inability to control browser content, and that's too bad. Many of them would switch back if there's a good customizable browser. I've been testing the Evolution Browser and it's getting close. Keep working guys. My PIN is 2B0B177F if you have any information on this topic, and I'll check this post now and then. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 10:20 AM
    A proper offline map app based on here maps data.

This will sell like hot cakes provided UI is amazing and it gives true offline experience.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 10:54 AM
    A native Waze app

Q10 on 10.3.1.1581
    03-12-15 10:56 AM
    A Netflix application
    03-23-15 09:36 PM
    App lock

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 09:41 PM
    Hi Guys,

Starting having a look at BlackBerry App development via Cascades. Do you have any app ideas or something I can try (something a bit more complicated than Hello World).

Hit me up!
    Hi

What about some kind of app that can save emails, SMS or BBM chats? probably to SD Card..
    This option was native on BB7 (not the saving one, but to block emails from being deleted)

On AppWorld we can pay for some apps, that export the email to HTML, TXT or PDF Including attachments, like email++, Email Saver, Etc..
    Well right now we cant save them to anywhere, besides backup, and that would be very interessting, to preserv a lot of information

Would be nice to have some app, even for testing, that allow not only saving this formats, but also do it automaticly (if chosen on settings) to SD Card, including attachments, or menu integration for the user select which should save..

If can be done?
    But if that was necessary? sure is.. (in my opinion)

Regards
    03-26-15 11:57 AM
    Be My Eyes.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 11:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

Hit me up!
    Be My Eyes for the blind.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 11:40 AM
    A Virtual Trackpad for BB10. Let's your thumb rest on the bottom of the screen yet control menu actions and scrolling without smudging up the whole screen.

 Q10 on 10.3.1.2582 
    terminatorx likes this.
    04-03-15 10:55 PM
    Calender with multiple notification times. Like day before, and minutes or hours before.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 09:26 AM
    Slack headless with hub integration.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 12:37 PM
    I use an NFC card to access my office, it would be really nice & eye catching if I use for NYC from my phone instead to access my office.

Is there an app that can help me programme this on my phone?

If this app works perhaps we can also implement this in hotels where we also use an NFC card to access our rooms.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 03:10 PM
    How about an extension to the BlackBerry browser, to provide ability to quickly do the following:

- launch a new tab with private browsing enabled
    - enable/disable desktop mode on a tab
    - allow keyboard or other shortcut to add a bookmark

If this is too advanced, then perhaps a step up from your original idea with an app that says "Hello World from cloetechris."
    05-17-15 03:23 PM
    How about an extension to the BlackBerry browser, to provide ability to quickly do the following:

- launch a new tab with private browsing enabled
    - enable/disable desktop mode on a tab
    - allow keyboard or other shortcut to add a bookmark

If this is too advanced, then perhaps a step up from your original idea with an app that says "Hello World from cloetechris."
    I think these features are already available in the BlackBerry Browser that came with the phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 11:49 PM
    An app to boost volume output with headphones. For whatever reason Audio Boost is unavailable for my phone and nothing I have tried can bring it back. You make the app, you have my money. 💰
    05-23-15 08:08 PM
    An app that could grab the contact information from an email and create a contact in your address book. Like grawbitt or nobex Contact Grabber in BB7

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 10:59 PM
    An app for youmail that would have hub integration or integrate with visual voicemail in the hub

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 11:00 PM
    Need a paint app like MS Paint to edit PHD, SVG, GIF, JPEG, etc. It should have tools like bucket fill, pencil, layer, 16 million colours, brush types, trace, etc. It should be exportable to PDF.

Need an app to sort browser bookmarks alphabetically.

Need a native Web search engine.

 Curve 8520 ~> skipped OS6 ~> skipped OS7 ~>  Z3 (Airtel / STJ100-1 / 10.3.2.2639)
    Last edited by mas_quemex; 10-10-15 at 04:21 AM.
    10-09-15 05:46 AM
    App to lock an application like whatsapp, photos, music, adobe etc...inevitable

Classic
    11-12-15 05:39 PM
    A fantastic app would be a blackberry hub app for smartphones (androidwear or Tizen or whatever platform the LG watch urbane works with). The hub is already an aggregation of notifications. Push that functionality to a smartwatch and blackberry wont be left behind as more people get companion watches. I would pay good (relative to my wallet) money to have that done!

Posted via CB10
    02-14-16 07:00 AM
    A fantastic app would be a blackberry hub app for smartphones (androidwear or Tizen or whatever platform the LG watch urbane works with). The hub is already an aggregation of notifications. Push that functionality to a smartwatch and blackberry wont be left behind as more people get companion watches. I would pay good (relative to my wallet) money to have that done!

Posted via CB10
    I've developed Hub2Watch a year ago, you can get a glance at what's unread on your Hub at any time with Pebble smartwatch.

Don't like Pebble ?

My other app Bridge also supports Vector smartwatch and supports (limited) notifications for all Hub accounts.

Hub2Watch : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59952550
    Bridge : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59983189

Posted via CB10
    tochiroge999 and WiseEyes like this.
    02-15-16 07:42 PM
32 12