With use, physical keyboards have been known to get a little quirky. While most keys work properly, some keys could become press-resistant, toggle-happy, or hypersensitive. Perhaps BlackBerry could patch its software (or add to the 10.4 change log) to address this via a keyboard map in the Language and Input settings with the following features:

�allow users to mark whichever keys are too sensitive (in order to add a � second delay)

�take key presses of keys marked as hypersensitive into account in word & spelling suggestions by ignoring such letters in most suggestions & by discerning simultaneous or immediate key press combinations involving keys marked as hypersensitive

�allow users to designate that they have a toggle-happy keyboard in order to enable gestures or screen input for [alt] & for [↑]

�take toggle-happy keyboards into account for punctuation suggestions (most American English words don't end with a "v", so suggest a "?"

Q10 has been a healthy supplement to my work | life balance. Posted via CB10.
    03-14-16 09:30 AM
    The path/link/app/process to making suggestions should be more straightforward, official, & prominent.

#BBsugestion

(Or another tag/indicator.)

The same could be said of marketing ideas. Videos could be either sent in or tagged (as previously mentioned) when uploaded on whichever service/platform (don't just think YouTube).

03-14-16 09:40 AM
    As seen in my original post, I did not implement a ")". The "(" should toggle the ")" in suggestions -- especially after any other delimiter.

03-14-16 09:46 AM
    BlackBerry could really show resolve & RELEVANCE with an extensive range of accessories -- especially for industry-specific accessories. These could be accessories rebranded or just sold by BlackBerry or could be BlackBerry's own. Phone chargers, emergency power packs, headphones/earbuds/etc., conventional phone cases, screen protectors, & Bluetooth accessories are commonplace, but day planners, wallets/clips, & exercise arm bands are more niche specific. Bluetooth ODB adapters for vehicle diagnostics & console cable kits for networks are on the market (perhaps not well-known but on the market), but I have yet to find a PCI/PCI-e card POST reader or any means of computer diagnostic accessories or apps) for smartphones. It could be even cooler than the OBD adapters to have a BlackBerry app for interfacing with QNX. These accessory ideas scream for including the PlayBook in supported hardware.

03-14-16 10:12 AM
    √ {already done!} What if you could attach two or more BlackBerry devices (whether physically (preferred) or through a security-conscious network in order to access a different OS. Hmm! Perhaps, that is the premise of BES.

03-14-16 10:16 AM
    Sir, I'm using BlackBerry z30. I need to change my hub to black. I don't have option for dark hub. Please help me to get dark hub.
    My phone model number is STA 100-2 runs in 10.3.2.2836. Will it support dark hub? I attached my screenshots of hub its settings
    BlackBerry 10 OS Ideas-img_20160325_102021.png
    BlackBerry 10 OS Ideas-img_20160325_102014.png

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 11:58 PM
    No dark hub.

Not sure if it'll be in the future, but probably not.
    03-25-16 02:07 AM
    Swipe right to left deletes words on the keyboard... why not a swipe left to right to undo... as once you've deleted there's no option to undo, as times I've swiped more than needed... I'm sure that can be included in a near future update

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 04:09 AM
    You sir... are a genius.

Typed with the joyous sound of a Passport keyboard
    05-05-16 07:24 AM
    As we've seen, India will require a panic button functionality in all phones. As BlackBerry has this focus on security, it'd be great to see the feature implemented in bb10 as a triple push of the power button, a small delay of 2 seconds to allow cancellation and then lock without the possibility of shutting down and in the background contact a preferred contact of yours, or simply 911 as default, with a distress message.

Typed with the joyous sound of a Passport keyboard
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    05-05-16 07:31 AM