Hi folks,

Has anyone noticed any problems recently trying to minimize certain apps to switch to another app or quit them?

I have tested a few Android apps as well as my own Marmalade app and sometimes I cannot get the app off the screen to minimize or close it using a bezel swipe (like it did before).

I may have to add a "quit" button to my app just for this purpose, but as I notice other devs often don't use a quit and rely on an app exit, but maybe I need to just for this reason.

Even if I wait for the password screen to pop up, maybe then it will let me get out somehow. I don't want to reboot but I had to before when this happened.

Anyone else noticing this? (never happened before when I was testing my apps). Just wondering.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    01-08-13 08:34 AM
    what do you use to test your apps ? the simulator ? dev alpha ?
    01-08-13 08:39 AM
    This is on Dev Alpha A. I am leaving the phone on for over 5 minutes, the backlight turns off. As soon as I power it on (touching screen) back to the app exactly where I left off, and no way to exit or minimize it using a bezel swipe. Only way seems to reboot. It is sporadic it seems, I will have to check if it happens with my webworks apps. Will keep you posted.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    01-08-13 08:43 AM