Can someone make an app to launch Playbook Web cam automatic from BB10 phone ? I want to use Playbook as security Web cam to see from my Z10 phone anytime I wish using WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:03 PM
    I moved this to our Developer Lounge. I have my doubts you'll be able to interest anyone in this, BUT I do like the idea.
    10-25-13 02:16 PM
    Great thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 02:29 PM
    Can someone make an app to launch Playbook Web cam automatic from BB10 phone ? I want to use Playbook as security Web cam to see from my Z10 phone anytime I wish using WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    This would require two apps, with one of them running continuously in the background on the PlayBook that would somehow be a wi-fi video feed.
    An interesting idea, I'm not sure if that is possible. And if it is, I'm not sure someone would want to provide that for free.

An alternative is, you can go to UStream and start broadcasting from your PlayBook and then view the streamed video on your BB10 phone.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-25-13 03:07 PM
    This would require two apps, with one of them running continuously in the background on the PlayBook that would somehow be a wi-fi video feed.
    An interesting idea, I'm not sure if that is possible. And if it is, I'm not sure someone would want to provide that for free.

An alternative is, you can go to UStream and start broadcasting from your PlayBook and then view the streamed video on your BB10 phone.
    That's a GREAT idea, or justin.tv
    10-25-13 03:20 PM
    Will try that thanks !

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:16 PM