Hi im new to developing on the blackberry playbook and I need someone to show me how to develop for the playbook. I want to understand how to code for the playbook not for bb10. I want to get familiar with how to make an app from scratch instead of using the openGL templates given.
    06-30-13 06:33 PM
    Hi im new to developing on the blackberry playbook and I need someone to show me how to develop for the playbook. I want to understand how to code for the playbook not for bb10. I want to get familiar with how to make an app from scratch instead of using the openGL templates given.
    Step 1 - Place Playbook on a hard flat surface
    Step 2 - Find toolbox
    Step 3 - Grab largest Object from toolbox
    Step 4 - Grasp object firmly in hand
    Step 5 - Raise object in hand over head
    Step 6 - Keep your eyes on playbook
    Step 7 - Swing arm down as hard as possible while aiming object at playbook
    Step 8 - Repeat - starting at Step 5 to Step 8
    06-30-13 06:38 PM
    Thanks you very much !
    06-30-13 06:44 PM
    Using WebWorks, or... ?

The neat thing about WebWorks What's a WebWorks app? - HTML5/WebWorks for BB OS, BB10 and PlayBook - BlackBerry Developer and the bbUI framework is it's more-or-less compatible with both the PlayBook and BB10, so even if create your app for the PlayBook, you can still tweak a few things and get it working on BB10 without it being a huge deal, should you decide later to do so.

But the first step is probably picking an environment to to code with. And might as well apply for your "keys" as well: Signing your app - HTML5/WebWorks for BB OS, BB10 and PlayBook - BlackBerry Developer
    KermEd likes this.
    07-01-13 10:32 AM
    Step 1 - Place Playbook on a hard flat surface
    Step 2 - Find toolbox
    Step 3 - Grab largest Object from toolbox
    Step 4 - Grasp object firmly in hand
    Step 5 - Raise object in hand over head
    Step 6 - Keep your eyes on playbook
    Step 7 - Swing arm down as hard as possible while aiming object at playbook
    Step 8 - Repeat - starting at Step 5 to Step 8
    Nice one
    07-08-13 08:37 AM