I have developed an app in Cascades.
    The app returns values based on a random generator, the values display certain things on the screen, images, sound, etc. Then a button sequences to the next random set that changes everything, then another button reveals the changes.(Quiz game style)
    I would like to be able to have a "Back" button to go back to a once random list, and return to all teh sets that have been randomized to since the app was opened. Preferably I would also like each set that gets randomly chosen to be removed from the random list until all have been chosen or the app is restarted.
    Hopefully this makes sense to someone, lol

Thanks in advance
    08-26-13 03:06 PM
    Can't help with development, but i'll give you a little bump and say i'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. I love crackberry members making apps!
    08-26-13 04:31 PM
    I'm assuming you're working with a finite set of...sets. If that's the case, I recommend doing your random generation when the app starts, populate your screens, and put some logic in place to show/hide based on the random order that you generated on startup. I'd also recommend that you use a drawing program of some sort and draw out how you want your screens to flow. Which screens lead to which other screens, and whether you can go back or not. That might help you figure out the logic a bit.
    James Kobus likes this.
    08-26-13 09:32 PM
    here's a link to some official Wireframe prototyping tips and tools to help plan out your design

https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ototyping.html
    08-29-13 03:18 PM